Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

initial na hiningi ng SMB ay si Pessumal and Pringle for AVO kaso pumayag na din sila na one on one trade na lang.

pag nabigyan ng globalport ng playing time si AVO ay magsisisi ang SMB sa ginawa nilang trade......AVO plays every position and he can shoot from the outside like klay thompson and move to the post like Amare Stoudemire and most importantly he has the handles like kyrie irving.

If totoo ang balita na sa ginebra din ang bagsak ni avo,di kaya totoo din ang balita na for trade na din si greg? Greg is great when he is HEALTHY,but most of the time he is not.You can compare him to Brook Lopez. Greg is a glass center,madaling mainjure lalo na sa klase ng laro ng ginebra ngayon. He can be better elsewhere. A greg and ellis package can give us a star calibre player in a trade. Walang dating kung si ellis lang,si greg ang deal sweetener. I like greg pero mas magbloblossom pa sya sa ibang team. AVO on the other hand,mapapakinabangan natin yan. Lalo na kung SMB ang kalaban natin. Sigurado may gigil yan against his former team. I just hope na lumabas pa ang laro nya.

If totoo ang balita na sa ginebra din ang bagsak ni avo,di kaya totoo din ang balita na for trade na din si greg? Greg is great when he is HEALTHY,but most of the time he is not.You can compare him to Brook Lopez. Greg is a glass center,madaling mainjure lalo na sa klase ng laro ng ginebra ngayon. He can be better elsewhere. A greg and ellis package can give us a star calibre player in a trade. Walang dating kung si ellis lang,si greg ang deal sweetener. I like greg pero mas magbloblossom pa sya sa ibang team. AVO on the other hand,mapapakinabangan natin yan. Lalo na kung SMB ang kalaban natin. Sigurado may gigil yan against his former team. I just hope na lumabas pa ang laro nya.

Ang problem ko lang dito pards is that kung me interesadong team ke greg kahit na me injury sya, it means the injury is curable and greg will be back to his old form.... it might work against ginebra

Ang problem ko lang dito pards is that kung me interesadong team ke greg kahit na me injury sya, it means the injury is curable and greg will be back to his old form.... it might work against ginebra

sayang si Greg kung mawawala sa Ginebra, sayang ang twin towers combination. the front line will be weaker since mawawalan na tayo ng legitimate na center.

sayang si Greg kung mawawala sa Ginebra, sayang ang twin towers combination. the front line will be weaker since mawawalan na tayo ng legitimate na center.

mabagal na din kc si greg lalo na ngayon na na injured kaya maiiwan sa takbuhan ng Ginebra..

Ang opinion ko nmn kung i trade tlaga si greg make sure na di tayo lugi sa trade..need natin ng Bigs na may skillset like Standhandinger or Almazan pwde itapat kay fajardo..saka shooter na guard like Pringle or Jazul

Come to think of it (if this Greg issue is nearest to the truth) , maybe coach Tim has 'seen' something:

- He could have used (kahit sparingly) Greg in the recently-concluded BGK-TnT semis but he didn't

- Japeth and team's cohesion has progressed immensely he doesn't want Greg's immersion to the system goin back to square one

- Greg's a 7-footer alright, but faster tall players could negate his advantage; a team wouldn't have much success and versatility on centering plays only down low (Greg's comfort zone)

- Greg was advised to include his long-range shooting (that's why he's been practicing his threes) to be part of his arsenal, but is only shortlived and is yet to be tested on actual games

- The doctor/s who treated Greg may have advised the decision-makers that he's injury-prone

- There will be exciting and talented young tall players in the coming draft

Guniguni lang...

Edited by artedpro

I remember the Romy Dela Rosa-Rey Cuenco trade. I also remember the game of Ginebra and Shell after the trade because there was fisticuffs between Cuenco and Dela Rosa. Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, ayaw maglaro ni Dela Rosa sa Ginebra kaya natrade para kay Cuenco. Dela Rosa was Ginebra's draft pick. Hindi lugi Ginebra sa trade because Cuenco was a serviceable big man and we needed a big man then. Si Chito, Dondon at Mama lang yung power forward at centro noon. Cuenco added depth to the bigs of Ginebra.

Agree

Come to think of it (if this Greg issue is nearest to the truth) , maybe coach Tim has 'seen' something:

- He could have used (kahit sparingly) Greg in the recently-concluded BGK-TnT semis but he didn't

- Japeth and team's cohesion has progressed immensely he doesn't want Greg's immersion to the system goin back to square one

- Greg's a 7-footer alright, but faster tall players could negate his advantage; a team wouldn't have much success and versatility on centering plays only down low (Greg's comfort zone)

- Greg was advised to include his long-range shooting (that's why he's been practicing his threes) to be part of his arsenal, but is only shortlived and is yet to be tested on actual games

- The doctor/s who treated Greg may have advised the decision-makers that he's injury-prone

- There will be exciting and talented young tall players in the coming draft

Guniguni lang...

naisip ko rin yang point 1-3 mo brod pero sana lang tlga athletic banger ang kapalit nya kung tuloy man...last season n rin jayjay kaya for sure hahanap sila ng SG

My Dream 2017-2018 Ginebra Line up:

L.A Tenorio

Scottie Thompson

Joe Devance

Christian Standhandinger (2017 No.1 pick via Greg trade to Blackwater)

Japhet Aguilar

2nd Unit

J. Teng or D. Potts (Ginebra 2017 No. 3 pick)

Sol Mercado

K. Ferrer

Jamito

D. Marcelo

Reserved

Taha

Mariano

Ellis

De Guzman

Edited by Gringo*

i am not sure in trading greg w the rights to draft standhandinger... he is 6'7"... madaling bantayan... almost all other teams has this banger inside...only 2 teams have near 7 footers who can dominate...

anyway, will leave it up to coach tim... (wag sa management ng gins, wala akong tiwala dun hehehehe)

Unless sira na talga ang paa ni greg... Imposible nila itrade un unless same caliber ang kapalit.... hehehe

pre wag mo patulan mga sinasabi niyan, yang ang pinaka tangang poster dito sa MTC..

walang kwenta mga post niyan

Alam mu ung tipong para lang makahirit kahit alam na illogical... sinasadya to draw attention.. hehehe

Unless sira na talga ang paa ni greg... Imposible nila itrade un unless same caliber ang kapalit.... hehehe

Alam mu ung tipong para lang makahirit kahit alam na illogical... sinasadya to draw attention.. hehehe

i am not sure in trading greg w the rights to draft standhandinger... he is 6'7"... madaling bantayan... almost all other teams has this banger inside...only 2 teams have near 7 footers who can dominate...

anyway, will leave it up to coach tim... (wag sa management ng gins, wala akong tiwala dun hehehehe)

guys, the Greg trade rumor has no weight and basis.. Ang na rumor dati na kapalit ni abueva ay si Japhet, pero bago pa dumating si CTC nun (frankie lim time ata)

so yung mga Greg speculations, malabong malabo sa tingin ko.

at kung makukuha natin si AVO, si Kev Ferrer lang pde pala ipalit

• Like (+1) 1

agree...we need ferrer more than van opstal. lugi ginebra sa trade na yan kung sakaling totoo.

avo for kev? ayoko din .... we have enough bigs but not enough shooters.. :P

Even Coach Chot is speaking highly of Kevin...

correct.. K-Fer addresses our long time weakest position, yung SF position.

Konting maturity pa at hindi na natin kelngan talaga si Ellis...

Even Chup Reyes eh bilib na bilib ke K-Fer