Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Gumaganda ang timetable ni Greg.

If he improves a lot more on his conditioning and leg therapy, we may see him at the tail end of the Commissioner's Cup eliminations, best case scenario.

Just enough time to get him warmed up to the game. Bonus na para sa atin ang makapasok sa Finals. Ang importante, madefend yung Governor's Cup crown.

Gumaganda ang timetable ni Greg.

If he improves a lot more on his conditioning and leg therapy, we may see him at the tail end of the Commissioner's Cup eliminations, best case scenario.

Just enough time to get him warmed up to the game. Bonus na para sa atin ang makapasok sa Finals. Ang importante, madefend yung Governor's Cup crown.

i agree chief kk. if we do well in the 2nd conference bonus na lang kasi medyo dehado nga sa height si brownlee. but we'll see kung saan tayo dadalhin ng ginebra. with a healthy greg for the governor's cup, ginebra will surely be stronger defending the crown. a starting 5 composed of greg in the middle, japeth at the 4, brownlee at sf and sol and LA manning the backcourt plus scottie, kevin, jervy, marcelo, jdv coming off the bench will surely give smb a run for their money. yan ang tunay na laban.

i agree chief kk. if we do well in the 2nd conference bonus na lang kasi medyo dehado nga sa height si brownlee. but we'll see kung saan tayo dadalhin ng ginebra. with a healthy greg for the governor's cup, ginebra will surely be stronger defending the crown. a starting 5 composed of greg in the middle, japeth at the 4, brownlee at sf and sol and LA manning the backcourt plus scottie, kevin, jervy, marcelo, jdv coming off the bench will surely give smb a run for their money. yan ang tunay na laban.

Actually you can see sa 2nd unit, mas deeper pa ang line up ng Gins compare sa SMB, especially if Greg is around, then off the bench sina Scottie, JDV and Kevin. that's why i don't agree na powerhouse ang line up ng SMB, yung starting 5 nga nila, they don't have a legitimate Power forward, si Arwind Santos is a legit SF, at most of the time sa labas ang laro nya, then they have 3 guards sa first five nila, si Fajardo lang talaga ang Go-To-Guy nila.

Hopefully De Guzman and Jamito will develop and will give ample time sa mga games nila at hindi lang as a practice players para naman magka kumpiyansa sila. Additional manpower din ang mga ito inside the shaded area.

Hindi pa din ba na trade si Ellis? sayang din itong mamang ito, athletic at mabilis sana, low IQ nga lang talaga at parang amateur lagi maglaro at hindi nag i improve. mas okay pa maglaro si Maliksi at yung rookie last year na si Chris Newsome eh.

• Like (+1) 1

Actually you can see sa 2nd unit, mas deeper pa ang line up ng Gins compare sa SMB, especially if Greg is around, then off the bench sina Scottie, JDV and Kevin. that's why i don't agree na powerhouse ang line up ng SMB, yung starting 5 nga nila, they don't have a legitimate Power forward, si Arwind Santos is a legit SF, at most of the time sa labas ang laro nya, then they have 3 guards sa first five nila, si Fajardo lang talaga ang Go-To-Guy nila.

Hopefully De Guzman and Jamito will develop and will give ample time sa mga games nila at hindi lang as a practice players para naman magka kumpiyansa sila. Additional manpower din ang mga ito inside the shaded area.

Hindi pa din ba na trade si Ellis? sayang din itong mamang ito, athletic at mabilis sana, low IQ nga lang talaga at parang amateur lagi maglaro at hindi nag i improve. mas okay pa maglaro si Maliksi at yung rookie last year na si Chris Newsome eh.

yung starting 5 ng smb...yan ang palagay kong matibay kasi they've been playing together for quite some time. the difference?...fajardo. if greg can contain or at the very least make it hard for junemar, then half the battle is won. sana nga mabigyan ng playing time yung JJs. i am looking forward to seeing greg have a backup as tall as him.

yung starting 5 ng smb...yan ang palagay kong matibay kasi they've been playing together for quite some time. the difference?...fajardo. if greg can contain or at the very least make it hard for junemar, then half the battle is won. sana nga mabigyan ng playing time yung JJs. i am looking forward to seeing greg have a backup as tall as him.

SMB does have the most difficult time playing Ginebra.

When complete, Ginebra can guard the paint with the twin towers, snipe from the outside with Sol, LA and Brownlee.

BAD NEWS! docotrs revealed na ang sakit sa tuhod ni greg slaughter ay katulad ng injury ni greg oden...career ending pag ma injury pa sya ulit

I agree. I also found out that you have ISS - Intellectual Stupidity Syndrome. :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 2

hopefully wala na munang mainjury sa lineup ng BGK

im still rooting for ASI para pang suporta man lng sa gitna!

asi may have slowed down because of age but he is one player that personifies the NSD attitude of ginebra. bagay na bagay sa ginebra yan chief.

Tim Cone adds three-point shooting in Ginebra arsenal for Comm’s Cup

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/en-ph/basketball/news/detail/item645609/tim-cone-adds-three-point-shooting-ginebra-arsenal-comms-cup/

On Wednesday morning during the early part of their twice-a-day practice at The UpperDeck Sports Center in Pasig City, the 59-year-old Cone personally supervised the extra shooting drills being done by sophomore guard Earl Scottie Thompson from several spots behind the arc, hoping the latest innovation to his team’s program will serve the Kings well in good stead.

“We’re looking to working our our three-point shooting and we’re doing that basically with everybody,” said Cone, owner of 19 titles—the most in pro league history.

“As a team, we’re shooting, we’re last in the league. Obviously, the three-point shooting wasn’t much of a concentrated weapon for us. We don’t really live and die with the three-point shots. But when we have open shots, we have to make them.”

Edited by daphne loves derby