Junthy Valenzuela - Guard/Forward

Macky Escalona - Guard

Anthony “Jayjay” Helterbrand - Guard

Paul Anthony Artadi - Guard

Chris Pacana - Guard

Mark Caguio - Guard

Ronald Tubid - Guard

Rodney Santos - Guard (reserve)

Sino ba dito ang dapat i-trade e mukha namang walang patapon. Rodney Santos & J. R. Aquino as i believe are only reserves (correct me if im wrong) but the rest are the core group and nucleus of the recent championship run by the crowd favorite of PBA.

Kaya nga sila hindi nagpick sa draft because they want this group to be intact as much as possible. Maybe they can look for trade na lang dun sa mga reserves like Santos, Aquino or Escalona (just to unload some guard in the line-up). Just my opinion.... :boo:

Long way to go for our Barangay.... :cool:

jwash to san miguel!!!

meaning ... baka wala ng place si DS

they really wanted this guy to be traded

rumor has it

that

SMB REALLY WANTS NORWOOD

SMB WANTS TO RELEASE DS

talks are on-going that

WELCOAT WANTS ARTADI and TUBID

hmmm

welcoat as conduit team?!

BGK will get DS +1

Welcoat will have TUBID and Artadi

SMB will get Gabe

hmmm ... hmmm.. hmmm...

What? They are thinking of trading Tubid and Artadi when these guys worked wonders for them and provided them with the much needed energy in the absence of Helterbrand and with Caguiao not a 100% Also Danny S. is at the twilight of his career....

if you will choose from any AIR 21 players

who would you choose ?!?!

you may choose from KG to Gabby to JC to Doug!

ninuninu

abangan ang confirmation sa mga newspaper within this week

I'd choose KG or Santos..

si Johnny A, part na pala ng coaching staff ng BGK! :cool:

Pwede na alisin sila: Escalona, Holper, Aquino, Mamaril

Si Escalona at Aquino na lang, sayang sina Mamaril at Holper..

Parang di naman ganun kaganda yung draft pool. No loss there.

Siguro trades na lang para mapaganda lalo yung current roster to make the team more competitive sa All Filipino conference. We'll see what happens in the coming days...

I think na 'yung mga 'di na-draft becomes free agents at pwedeng mag-try out directly sa mga teams, hindi naman komo 'di na draft ang isang player o later rounds na s'ya napili means na wala s'yang ibubuga. There is this player na gusto kong makuha ng Ginebra, si Gaco, physical player 'to although hindi kataasan pero power forward din ang position n'ya, just look at Noli Locsin noon, he is barely 6'3 pero he fits the power forward position to a T..

Edited by Agent_mulder
Sabagay, si Pacana wala siyang Team sa start ng season pero he made wonders sa later part ng conference.

Si Joe DeVance, expectations were high during last year's draft pero his performance was just average.

All-hype lang din pala si Devance but maybe sa new team n'ya mapanindigan na n'ya ang pagiging No. 1 pick n'ya hehe. Pacana can score noong time na nasa coke pa s'ya nagtataka nga ako binitawan s'ya ng coke dahil na din siguro sa gumagawa si Buenafe for them buti na lang nakuha s'ya ng Ginebra dahil hindi naman natin akalain na mai-injured ang karamihan sa mga guards ng Ginebra come the semis and the finals..

Edited by Agent_mulder
Si Escalona at Aquino na lang, sayang sina Mamaril at Holper..

Wala naman siguro kukuha kila Escalona at Aquino ng solo (lalu na kay Escalona!)... o kahit pagsamahin pa yung dalawa.

Kelangan may ipartner na may konting ibubuga... kaya pwede na si Holper or Mamaril... or some draft picks (pero maraming draft picks na ang na-trade ng Gins).

BGK acquires A.S. in exchange for S.S.+Cash (don't know how true... done deal na daw... timing na lang)

from my reliable source, A.S. wasn't too happy when his team tried to workout a trade at the middle of the recent conference..his performance is quite noticeable during the finals (remember his last shot during the closing seconds of game 7?)..his team might as well trade him now.

though there is no confirmation yet if this trade will push through..sana matuloy

from my reliable source, A.S. wasn't too happy when his team tried to workout a trade at the middle of the recent conference..his performance is quite noticeable during the finals (remember his last shot during the closing seconds of game 7?)..his team might as well trade him now.

though there is no confirmation yet if this trade will push through..sana matuloy

Is that due to him being wasnt too happy? Looks like the championship jitters hit him on the wrong time hehe. Seriously, ok maganda kung mapunta sa kanila si A.S. but hopefully not in exchange for S.S.

mukhang malabo ata bigay yun ng Air21 pero tingnan natin baka makabulag yung additional cash sa kanila...hehehe

lets see!!

Knowing air21, lahat naman ng star player o future star players pinamimigay nila, just look at Ritualo, Tubid at Pingris, ironically Tubid did them in noong championship series esp. noong game 7 hehe...