Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

3 game winning streak!!! i was expecting a grind out game between our gin kings and mahindra...but it was not meant to be. wire-to-wire...ni hindi man lang nakalamang ang mahindra. and their import? hindi nakaporma sa twin towers. nakakuha ng katapat.

oj...wala akong masabi. this guy brings a lot of energy...pati mga kasama niya nahahawa. coach tim must be happy to see his team building chemistry. san miguel and meralco will be acid tests.

3 game winning streak!!! i was expecting a grind out game between our gin kings and mahindra...but it was not meant to be. wire-to-wire...ni hindi man lang nakalamang ang mahindra. and their import? hindi nakaporma sa twin towers. nakakuha ng katapat.

oj...wala akong masabi. this guy brings a lot of energy...pati mga kasama niya nahahawa. coach tim must be happy to see his team building chemistry. san miguel and meralco will be acid tests.

Good Win! Congrats!

If LA keeps on playing like this, I think any team will have a hard time winning against the Kings.

Much more, this is good for Gilas since he is the only "Legit" PG in the pool, puro scoring point yung iba dun (Castro, Romeo, Lee)

Defense was the key and the tireless monster named OJ, bigger imports means nothing to him in terms of rebounding and hustle.

Sol also gets credit, steady backup support to LA.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Ok yun import ng alaska...but balik na ulit sila sa balik import na si rob dozier...

So dko alam if mas ok yun or mas delikado....

mas delikado.. chemistry will no longer be an issue.. compton is a good coach.. with chemistry out of the way, compton can do a lot more w the line up...

i hope japeth can control rob better... abueva will have his hand full with O... malamang ego yung mga match up....

Edited by *kalel*

http://m.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/joseph-yeo-on-trading-block-agai

I Read the article... for me wala namang sinasabing derecho sa gins ang trade... speculation lang yata ng writer owing na kailangan ng outside shooter ng ginebra... parang mababaw na basis kasi the way i see yeo, more of a slasher sya...me spot up shooting sya but i think he is no better than sol, mark and la.... baka gusto lang mabawi ni gp team owner yung draft pick nya hehehe