Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

something tells me na forrester was scouted properly.. pero something happened at hindi sya pumutok sa gins...

at hindi din sya pumutok sa barako....baka wala naman talagang puputok hehe. sayang....sayang yung pick...dapat yung pick ng ginebra ngayon dapat choose wisely.

Sobramg sayang talaga nun #4 pick na yun....daming what ifs...pwedeng nitrade nalang nila yun draft pick na yun for a 2015 draft pick...hehehe

Look at what TnT is doing now....sinusubakn maghoard na ng mga picks...lalo na sa blackwater and kia...inaabangan na si rayray, ravena or di kaya si teng....

Btw chiefs junix and bughaw....nagback out sa draft ata si AVO....baka next year magpadraft ah....may kinalalaman kaya ang SMC dyan?

Sobramg sayang talaga nun #4 pick na yun....daming what ifs...pwedeng nitrade nalang nila yun draft pick na yun for a 2015 draft pick...hehehe

Look at what TnT is doing now....sinusubakn maghoard na ng mga picks...lalo na sa blackwater and kia...inaabangan na si rayray, ravena or di kaya si teng....

Btw chiefs junix and bughaw....nagback out sa draft ata si AVO....baka next year magpadraft ah....may kinalalaman kaya ang SMC dyan?

chief, according to avo, he plans to go to the u.s. to have his injury healed and at the same time work on his game before he enters the draft next year. dun naman kung saan may kinalaman ba ang smc sa decision ni avo, according sa report na nabasa ko, hindi naman daw. talagang magpapagaling at training lang daw siya.

chief, ito pala yung article about avo...you might be interested.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/arnold-raymund-van-opstal-dlsu-la-salle-basketball-pba-plans-uaap-injury-gilas-cadets

honestly chief wala akong idea...your guess is as good as mine. sayang yung no. 4 pick na yun. kung sino ka man taga-ginebra na namili kay forrester...@#!* ka!!! :P :P :P

There was once a time during one deliberation at SMC between Romeo and Forrester. The discussion tackled attitude. UAAP even knows it, the attitude problem of Romeo. Once there was this instance nuon na Teng was about to make a free throw when Terrence placed saliva on Tengs palm. Nandudura habang naglalaro. Sumasagot sa coach. But this was during UAAP games. We think Terrence's now a changed player. As with Forrester, praises were high before the draft event. Even in this forum there were videos posted on the tremendous plays Forrester was making during his Arellano years together with high praises for his athleticism.. Better than Melton....then. Until this injury on his heal then on his knee did him in when he was drafted by Ginebra. It never did heal totally. Ginebra during those times see fit that Forrester is a cloned Melton, well, before that foot injury. Sayang, Ginebra thought it did drafted a surprise package the way Barangay did with Caguioa, a virtual unknown, even less known than Forrester during Mark's time before PBA. Or shall we say a trick Boston Celtic's Auerbach did by drafting a virtual unknown named Bob Cousy. It did not turned out that way. So the trade was consumed.

• Like (+1) 1

There was once a time during one deliberation at SMC between Romeo and Forrester. The discussion tackled attitude. UAAP even knows it, the attitude problem of Romeo. Once there was this instance nuon na Teng was about to make a free throw when Terrence placed saliva on Tengs palm. Nandudura habang naglalaro. Sumasagot sa coach. But this was during UAAP games. We think Terrence's now a changed player. As with Forrester, praises were high before the draft event. Even in this forum there were videos posted on the tremendous plays Forrester was making during his Arellano years together with high praises for his athleticism.. Better than Melton....then. Until this injury on his heal then on his knee did him in when he was drafted by Ginebra. It never did heal totally. Ginebra during those times see fit that Forrester is a cloned Melton, well, before that foot injury. Sayang, Ginebra thought it did drafted a surprise package the way Barangay did with Caguioa, a virtual unknown, even less known than Forrester during Mark's time before PBA. Or shall we say a trick Boston Celtic's Auerbach did by drafting a virtual unknown named Bob Cousy. It did not turned out that way. So the trade was consumed.

angas pala si terrence...baka nung kapanahunan nila ni vice ganda yun tsk tsk tsk sayang nga talaga chief. i thought at that time, ginebra had a steal in the draft. i've watched several videos of forrester, but those were highlight reels during his stint at arellano. then the inevitable happened...was benched by ato, also by sauler. then he had brief stints on the floor with cariaso as head coach. akala ko derecho na...hindi pa din lumabas ang laro niya...until pinamigay na nga siya sa barako.

with the 5th pick, i hope history will not repeat itself. given that coach tim is now head coach of ginebra, i really doubt that will happen. pinagtataka ko lang...bakit mauuna pang mamili ang RoS ni coach kalbs sa draft kaysa sa ginebra? can anybody just explain how this happened?

angas pala si terrence...baka nung kapanahunan nila ni vice ganda yun tsk tsk tsk sayang nga talaga chief. i thought at that time, ginebra had a steal in the draft. i've watched several videos of forrester, but those were highlight reels during his stint at arellano. then the inevitable happened...was benched by ato, also by sauler. then he had brief stints on the floor with cariaso as head coach. akala ko derecho na...hindi pa din lumabas ang laro niya...until pinamigay na nga siya sa barako.

with the 5th pick, i hope history will not repeat itself. given that coach tim is now head coach of ginebra, i really doubt that will happen. pinagtataka ko lang...bakit mauuna pang mamili ang RoS ni coach kalbs sa draft kaysa sa ginebra? can anybody just explain how this happened?

RoS have 2 1st rd pick the 3rd and the 12th this year ...

The 3rd pick is really NLEX's but RoS got that through a prior trade involving Kevin Alas.

Edited by rooster69ph

Well, insider report time mga chief.

Cone wants Urbiztondo and Peña out.

Mukhang matutuloy yung rumor escalating out there for JDV being traded to Ginebra, and Mallari and Sanggalang not extending their respective contracts.

Finally some news about the roster.

So meaning for JDV to be traded we need our farm team to participate, sino nmn kaya sa BB ang makakasali??

Mukhang Intal to Star?? and parang hindi acceptable sa trade offer si Josh at Pena, meaning, sa reserve list na sila. Sino kaya ipapamigay ni cone para sa 3 team trade???

Finally some news about the roster.

So meaning for JDV to be traded we need our farm team to participate, sino nmn kaya sa BB ang makakasali??

Mukhang Intal to Star?? and parang hindi acceptable sa trade offer si Josh at Pena, meaning, sa reserve list na sila. Sino kaya ipapamigay ni cone para sa 3 team trade???

Barako. Dylan to Star. Forgot to mention. =) To quote the reports, CTC is hell bent on fixing the security guard agency issue and has no reason to keep Dorian as he intends to bring Japeth and Greg to their true potentials. Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

Thanks man....

So next year...ravena, parks, avo...teng? Mukhang loaded ulit

yes chief...another loaded rookie draft. i'm not sure if mac belo will have himself drafted. kaya nga pinamimigay na ng TnT si ranidel in exchange for kia's first round pick next year.

Well, insider report time mga chief.

Cone wants Urbiztondo and Peña out.

Mukhang matutuloy yung rumor escalating out there for JDV being traded to Ginebra, and Mallari and Sanggalang not extending their respective contracts.

ang tanong ngayon chief, sino ang ipapamigay ni coach tim to get joe and mallari?

Barako. Dylan to Star. Forgot to mention. =) To quote the reports, CTC is hell bent on fixing the security guard agency issue and has no reason to keep Dorian as he intends to bring Japeth and Greg to their true potentials.

it's about time chief...matagal na dapat inayos yang agency ng ginebra.

RoS have 2 1st rd pick the 3rd and the 12th this year ...

The 3rd pick is really NLEX's but RoS got that through a prior trade involving Kevin Alas.

okay chief kuha ko na...kaya pala gustong makipagpalit ang RoS sa kia para makauna sila kay rosario. guiao is helbent on getting rosario kung aabot sa kanya at di siya maunahan ng kia o kaya TnT.

Barako. Dylan to Star. Forgot to mention. =) To quote the reports, CTC is hell bent on fixing the security guard agency issue and has no reason to keep Dorian as he intends to bring Japeth and Greg to their true potentials.

Well good thing for purefoods din ito, additional shooter, kawawa na naman ang BB.. haha..

About time those guards will be reduced, JJ, time is up.

yes chief...another loaded rookie draft. i'm not sure if mac belo will have himself drafted. kaya nga pinamimigay na ng TnT si ranidel in exchange for kia's first round pick next year.

ang tanong ngayon chief, sino ang ipapamigay ni coach tim to get joe and mallari?

it's about time chief...matagal na dapat inayos yang agency ng ginebra.

Ginebra doesn't need to trade anyone to get Mallari. He doesn't have an active contract once his current one expires this month, same with Sanggalang.

Well good thing for purefoods din ito, additional shooter, kawawa na naman ang BB.. haha..

About time those guards will be reduced, JJ, time is up.

Speaking of JJ, insiders say that he does intend to retire this season.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

Ginebra doesn't need to trade anyone to get Mallari. He doesn't have an active contract once his current one expires this month, same with Sanggalang.

oh yes...my bad. they are both FAs. so they can sign anytime with any team they wish. ganda naman ng timing if coach tim can get these two players without giving away anybody.

Honestly, i dont want to see urbiztondo go... me angas, depensa, hustle at opensa... if dorian will be traded or retired, sino na magrelieve ke greg?

Tingin ko lilipat si jdv pero malabo si sanggalang at mallari unless gusto ng pf mag rebuild

Mas may chance si ian and alex imo...kasi FA na sila eh...depends kung anong team ang willing magoffer sa kanila...isa na dyan kia...or some teams will try to sign sanggalang and trade him to kia for the number 2 draft pick....

Mas mahirap si jdv kasi thru trade eh....pena/urbiztondo? Baka nde payagan ni kume....

Honestly, i dont want to see urbiztondo go... me angas, depensa, hustle at opensa... if dorian will be traded or retired, sino na magrelieve ke greg?

Tingin ko lilipat si jdv pero malabo si sanggalang at mallari unless gusto ng pf mag rebuild

Instead of letting go of Urbiztondo, I would rather trade Barracael. Maraming meron si Josh kaysa kay Marnel. Barracael know only how to shoot which is not really consistent. Urbiztondo has the hassle, the defense, the shooting.

oh yes...my bad. they are both FAs. so they can sign anytime with any team they wish. ganda naman ng timing if coach tim can get these two players without giving away anybody.

Per player agent Danny Espiritu while players like Mallari have expired contracts and are considered as free agent, parang restricted pa rin sila as the team they last played for have their rights (of first refusal). Now assuming bibitiwan nila ang rights nila over the said player, he said that non sister teams will have the priority to negotiate/sign these players. This is in line with the no direct trade allowed for sister team kasi nga naman its a convenient way to circumvent the rule wherein you allow your player's contract to expire then may gentleman's deal kayo na ililipat siya sa sister team at doon na maglalaro. Assuming walang interested, then the sister team can now sign the player.

Unfortunately, kung mga tulad ni Mallari at Ian ang pakakawalan, tiyak maguunahan ang mga ibang teams na sunggabin yan. Kaya the best pa rin to move these players is to look for a 3rd team to facilitate the trade.

Instead of letting go of Urbiztondo, I would rather trade Barracael. Maraming meron si Josh kaysa kay Marnel. Barracael know only how to shoot which is not really consistent. Urbiztondo has the hassle, the defense, the shooting.

This article may be good news to you .... http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/tim-cone-ginebra-basketball-work-practice-new-season

Papapirmahin raw si Urbiztondo so for the meantime safe daw siya although pwede pa rin naman mai-trade after. Pero knowing that he's one player who've played for CTC before, baka i-retain yan.

Si Marcelo ang hinahanapan daw ng trade ... gusto nila si KG

SI Eman, nanganganib kasi may mga interested teams daw. Sa tingin ko kung makakakuha ng wings for Eman baka i-consider na maitrade yan.