Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

J A W O R S K I nga...............parang ayaw naman nuong tao.

uu malabo na... pero syang.

i still hope and pray that we will still be able to shout JA-WORS-KI...JA-WORS-KI at the araneta or moa arena someday. parang di yata bagay kung TIM CONE...TIM CONE ang isisigaw natin hehehehe

RSA said it was fans' clamor to bring Cone to BGK. I think the real clamor was for Jaworski to make a comeback on Ginebra's bench

Sinong fans kaya sinasabi ng mga spin doctors????

I dont have any thing against tim and i know he can bring several championships to the gins...pero tama na yung marketing spins... the fans love to see jaworski back....

• Like (+1) 1

1.Coach Tim Cone Presscon tomorrow 12pm.

2.Van Opstal & Sumang will apply 2015 PBA Draft.

3.Ian Sangalang & Alex Mallari could sing in BGSM next season.(rumor).

4.Richard Del Rosario possible Coach of Purefoods.

5.Calvin Abueva on trading block.

if the rumor is true, sino ang ipapalit ng ginebra para makuha si sanggalang at mallari? let's hear it from coach tim himself tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

abueva on trading block? holy s@%t....gawan na ng paraan yan

if the rumor is true, sino ang ipapalit ng ginebra para makuha si sanggalang at mallari? let's hear it from coach tim himself tomorrow.

Correct me if i am wrong but as far as i know, Mallari's contract will expire this coming August while Sanggalang's contract is already expired so no need for trades, they can sign to GSM as free agents if they want to. The next question is WHO TO UNLOAD in the king's lineup before signing anyone.

If Sanggalang will sign - Goodbye Marcelo or Pena

If Mallari signs - JJ retire or Trade Sol + Baracael for Kia's 2nd Pick to get Troy (not a bad offer i think)

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 2

Correct me if i am wrong but as far as i know, Mallari's contract will expire this coming August while Sanggalang's contract is already expired so no need for trades, they can sign to GSM as free agents if they want to. The next question is WHO TO UNLOAD in the king's lineup before signing anyone.

If Mallari signs - JJ retire or Trade Sol + Baracael for Kia's 2nd Pick to get Troy (not a bad offer i think)

i didn't know that these 2 players from PF are free agents...so sign with any team pala sila. if sanggalang and mallari will follow coach tim and ginebra will be able to get the 2nd pick from kia (even at the expense of sol and baracael), can you just imagine the lineup ginebra will have. i guess with this kind of a scenario, bye-bye JJ na din.

Or....unahan tayo ng purefoods and trade those two for the number 2 pick ng kia...kesa alang makuha yun PF sa dalawa and lose those two to free agency....however if we get those two naman...trade mallari/ mercado + barracael/ellis+ urbiztondo for the 2nd draft pick ng kia

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/greg-slaughter-on-rivalry-with-june-mar-fajardo-future-with-coach-tim-cone-at-ginebra#Xt5wfWKUD0sG1AcD.99

PBA legend Kenneth Duremdes has no doubt in his mind that Cone can bring the best out of not just Slaughter but other Ginebra players like Japeth Aguilar and Chris Ellis.

“Maniwala ka sa akin, ang lakas ng Ginebra ngayon. Nakakatakot ang Ginebra ngayon. Kasi Tim Cone 'yan eh. Pag nag-implement ng sistema yan, susunod ang players,” said Duremdes, himself a former player of Cone.

Duremdes even believes that Cone has more ideal pieces in the triangle to work with now than during his time at Purefoods.

“Tingin ko patok na patok sa triangle ni coach Tim ang lineup ng Ginebra. Ang lalaki nyan. Nakakatakot talaga yan pag nakuha ang triangle. Kailangan lang ang players mag-sacrifice sila,” he said.

“Kumpleto ang Ginebra, ang question na lang dyan is kung paano sila agad makaka-adopt sa triangle. Pero alam mo, hindi na bago yan sa kanila, kasi na-introduce na ni (former coach) Jeff (Cariaso) yan eh,” he added.

“I won’t be surprised if Greg will finally be giving June Mar a run for his money. It’s going to be a clash of the giants soon - but first, Ginebra must respond to the triangle,” Duremdes said.

Kung hindi lang nainjure itong si Slaughter, may chance talaga. Tulad nyan, si Fajardo, may plantar fascitis. Hopefully makarecover sya agad. Besides, with Cone at the helm, expect Slaughter to have a field day in the paint.

Biglang nabuhay yung B-Meg forum

Meron pala dito nun sir? XD

Van Opstal for the draft definitely adds another quality big man, if somewhat a bit undersized, to pick from.

Abueva on the trading block? Interesting. RSA, you're up.

i still hope and pray that we will still be able to shout JA-WORS-KI...JA-WORS-KI at the araneta or moa arena someday. parang di yata bagay kung TIM CONE...TIM CONE ang isisigaw natin hehehehe

Everyone has that same hope sir. Kahit on the team manager or board governor capacity sana.

• Like (+1) 1

THIS JUST IN. FRESH FROM THE ONGOING PRESS CON BY TIM CONE AND THE SMC MANAGEMENT:

richavady@barangayginebra

coach Tim Cone said he's excited to find out how @47markcaguioa @chrisellis34 and d other players can respond as he comes in. He hopes everyone will buy in to his system.

Cone: playing against Ginebra you keep the crowd out of the game. Now I'm in Ginebra. I am really excited. How can we let the crowd help us and create momentum for us. They're just a great great motivating tool. Don't let down the fans. That's the hardest part of basketball. They'll be our sixth man and hopefully we can delight them. Get to the finals and win championship.

Nice one Coach Tim. For the fans, ha. Hmmm... Wag kang ganyan. Baka magexpect kami agad. Hahahaha.

THIS JUST IN. FRESH FROM THE ONGOING PRESS CON BY TIM CONE AND THE SMC MANAGEMENT:

richavady@barangayginebra

coach Tim Cone said he's excited to find out how @47markcaguioa @chrisellis34 and d other players can respond as he comes in. He hopes everyone will buy in to his system.

Cone: playing against Ginebra you keep the crowd out of the game. Now I'm in Ginebra. I am really excited. How can we let the crowd help us and create momentum for us. They're just a great great motivating tool. Don't let down the fans. That's the hardest part of basketball. They'll be our sixth man and hopefully we can delight them. Get to the finals and win championship.

Nice one Coach Tim. For the fans, ha. Hmmm... Wag kang ganyan. Baka magexpect kami agad. Hahahaha.

kinda funny since RSA mentioned days before he wants SMB to give him a grandslam..

and now we see another RSA appointee singing somewhat the same tune.. Of course every team's goal is to be the champion..

Kelan kaya mabibigay ni Cone yung championship? after ng SMB grandslam? :lol:

At least ang 3 SMC teams, very competitive for the upcoming season, unlike sa 3 (or 4 kasama blackwater) na team ni MVP, Tnt lang maaasahan.. lol

Here we go. It's official. Tim Cone to Ginebra, Jason Webb to Star.

11145062_10153582065659758_6380933760934

Cone: playing against Ginebra you say keep the crowd out of the game. Now Im in Ginebra. I am really excited. How can we let the crowd help us and create momentum for us. They're just a great great motivating tool. Dont let down the fans. That's the hardest part of basketball. They'll be our sixth man and hopefully we can delight them. Get to the finals and win a championship.

11223606_1149881161695676_77393524988728

Cone: Now that I'm with Ginebra, I'm folllowing the legend of Sonny Jaworski...I hope he's okay with me following his legacy.

11760219_1149871928363266_17423662846065

Cone: 'Having Greg (Slaughter) and Japeth there excite me"

as long as the never-say-die spirit and attitude will continue, i'm sure the living legend as well as the fans will not mind having the best tactician in pba history on board the ginebra camp.

ginebra fans are excited what you can do to exploit the twin towers' strength.

Van Opstal for the draft definitely adds another quality big man, if somewhat a bit undersized, to pick from.

Abueva on the trading block? Interesting. RSA, you're up.

Everyone has that same hope sir. Kahit on the team manager or board governor capacity sana.

I think AVO is as tall or taller than RDO and JDV...plus with leaping ability like that of japhet...he should be one of the better big men of the future..

Chief KK...any scoop sa player movement? Dami nang excited hehehe

http://contents.spin.ph/image/tim-cone-Ascano-72315.jpg

Ngiting bagong lipat.

Sabi nya pa: I want to know Mark Caguioa more.

Gagawin mo rin bang 2 time MVP si Spark bago magretire? Bwahahahaha.

we can see that tim cone is more excited than we are...parang ngiting gagawa ng dynasty ah hehehe. this could be the spark's last hurrah. ang talagang inaabangan ng bayan ay kung sino ang pipiliin para sa lineup. according to coach tim, ginebra has a talented lineup pero "imbalance". so who will be in and who will be booted out?

I think AVO is as tall or taller than RDO and JDV...plus with leaping ability like that of japhet...he should be one of the better big men of the future..

Chief KK...any scoop sa player movement? Dami nang excited hehehe

I stand corrected. AVO is 6'7. His declaration surely will change that draft order.

Tautuaa, AVO, Torres, and Rosario. If Parks decides to put his name in... Then, there's your top 5.

As far as player movement, Cone did address the "security agency" concern. So, expect na hindi kukuha ng guard sa draft yan, and may matetrade na guards.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami