Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Maari nga maincorporate si Taha sa plays but personally I think we should not expect too much from him. Defensively he shows "potential" and the heart to compete and bang bodies inside the paint, but medyo limited pa rin ang offensive moves nito.

I agree! He's a work in progress...A 'Project' - with the right project management he'll improve (may puso 'yung mama, an epitome of a 'never-say-die' practitioner)

Maari nga maincorporate si Taha sa plays but personally I think we should not expect too much from him. Defensively he shows "potential" and the heart to compete and bang bodies inside the paint, but medyo limited pa rin ang offensive moves nito.

I agree! He's a work in progress...A 'Project' - with the right project management he'll improve (may puso 'yung mama, an epitome of a 'never-say-die' practitioner)

Not expecting, really. Pero we can't deny the fact na mas gagaan ang buhay ng barangay kapag may legit silang sentro sa loob. So far, maganda naman ang ipinapakita ng mama kapag nasa loob sya ng court. Mas nabibigyan ng atensyon ng big men ng kalaban, hindi masyadong congested ang defense kung sino man yung slasher na may hawak ng bola,whether it's MC47, Espiritu or Maliksi. Besides, nasa coaching staff naman ng Ginebra si Chua and Dela Cruz, not to mention they still have Menk and Raymundo. Matututukan ang development ng mama. Wag lang matutulad kay Mamaril na itetrade tapos ibabalik.

Not expecting, really. Pero we can't deny the fact na mas gagaan ang buhay ng barangay kapag may legit silang sentro sa loob. So far, maganda naman ang ipinapakita ng mama kapag nasa loob sya ng court. Mas nabibigyan ng atensyon ng big men ng kalaban, hindi masyadong congested ang defense kung sino man yung slasher na may hawak ng bola,whether it's MC47, Espiritu or Maliksi. Besides, nasa coaching staff naman ng Ginebra si Chua and Dela Cruz, not to mention they still have Menk and Raymundo. Matututukan ang development ng mama. Wag lang matutulad kay Mamaril na itetrade tapos ibabalik.

i agree. di pa din legit post Threat, and the absence of Maliksi and Dylan... i think elmer . jensen and Ellis should be more aggressive in taking the ball into the lane for the drive to the basket... by doing this.. kahit walang legit 5 who can play back to the basket, ma oopen din mga perimeter players nila and in the progress produce fouls from the opponents...1 aspect na kulang sa kanila, during the championship run they had before... mc47 and JJ break down the opponents defense with their ankle breakers...looking 4ward on sunday 4 payback against ALaska :rolleyes:

Jay Washington confirmed that Petron Blaze management has already talked to him about a potential trade.

But instead of sulking, the athletic forward used it as motivation to help the Boosters to victory over Rain or Shine Wednesday night.

“I played with a chip on my shoulder,” Washington told InterAKTV in an exclusive interview. “I treated the trade talks like a motivation. It serves like a challenge for me.”

He said that there is no definite plan yet about his status with the team, which is why he tries not to let it affect his performance on the court.

“They told me that nothing is concrete,” said Washington. “But if ever a trade would push through, I just hope I end up within SMC (San Miguel Corporation) group.”

Apart from Petron, San Miguel Corporation also owns Barangay Ginebra San Miguel and San Mig Coffee.

Petron team manager Hector Calma spoke to Washington after the game, and told InterAKTV he commended the player for his professionals,

Earlier, SMC executive Noli Eala hinted of a possible transaction on his Twitter account, though he was purposefully vague about details.

“There will be some ‘interesting’ developments this week,” posted Eala.

???

OT kaya ako... :wacko: :rolleyes:

"did you wash your laundry i kid you not"
Edited by brun0magtangol

pansin ko lang, hirap si Siot re-insert mga players niya sa 4th Quarter and especially sa endgame..specifically Elmer Espiritu and Maierhofer last night, ganda pa naman ng laro nila ng 1st half. Na overlook din ni Siooty foul troubles ng Big man at ni Skyrus, mas maaga siguro silang na foul out kung na exploit nila yun earlier... ang dami kasing one on one plays nung early minutes ng 4th quarter, buti na lang we get the lucky brakes and lucky bounce.. muntik pa talagang madisgrasya ni Skyrus... :blink:

mejo glaring pa din yung butas sa gitna... buti na lang di nag foul trouble si Billy , i still wished t'w as Rob Reyes over Taha... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nangangapos din si LA... :( , need talaga ni JJ maging consistent, or make use of Robbie more...

nice BGK... .500 mark na tayo B)