Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

expected na natin yan,RedBull pa!!....may basbas kse ni coach Yeng,kung pwede lang ibalik si Wilmer Ong kung physical ang gusto nilaang laban...hehehe

expect more next game....hwag lang may ma injure sa gins

Tama lahat ng observation mo George Bush.....

I would love it kung Air 21 makakalaban nila sa finals...it would be a very nice matchup

For sure game 3 mas matindi pa dyan. Nakita nyo ba mga pinaggagagawa ni PENNIS-i ?

Bakit ejected si Booba este Pintaro? di kasi malinaw yung sa streaming video eh. Pero thanks pa rin dun sa nag broadcast.

fould out with 0 points

hehehe

Paul Artadi is playing like a GIANT.. too bad hindi nakita ni Coach Ryan yung full potential nya. :lol:

his style of play is for ginebra's gung ho style

redbull is playing like they're having some internal problems. there playing with no intensity. they cannot win against ginebra if they're going to play like this the whole series.. on the other hand, ginebra is playing like there is no tomorrow. they're looking to run everytime they get the ball. kahit si alexander tumatakbo!

IMHO, redbull in the semis is a surprise to everyone, even their coach is surprised, the gin kings just gelled in time....reavis is spectacular ....i hope menk would peak soon just in time when they meet the air 21 magnolia winner......i won't be surprise if this series end in 4 games......

expected na natin yan,RedBull pa!!....may basbas kse ni coach Yeng,kung pwede lang ibalik si Wilmer Ong kung physical ang gusto nilaang laban...hehehe

expect more next game....hwag lang may ma injure sa gins

Tama lahat ng observation mo George Bush.....

I would love it kung Air 21 makakalaban nila sa finals...it would be a very nice matchup

For sure game 3 mas matindi pa dyan. Nakita nyo ba mga pinaggagagawa ni PENNIS-i ?

Bakit ejected si Booba este Pintaro? di kasi malinaw yung sa streaming video eh. Pero thanks pa rin dun sa nag broadcast.

fould out with 0 points

hehehe

Paul Artadi is playing like a GIANT.. too bad hindi nakita ni Coach Ryan yung full potential nya. :lol:

his style of play is for ginebra's gung ho style, he reminds of bal david....but artadi could be better than david....his defense and court sense is better, he must develop his shooting to become an ace pointguard....

redbull is playing like they're having some internal problems. there playing with no intensity. they cannot win against ginebra if they're going to play like this the whole series.. on the other hand, ginebra is playing like there is no tomorrow. they're looking to run everytime they get the ball. kahit si alexander tumatakbo!

IMHO, redbull in the semis is a surprise to everyone, even their coach is surprised, the gin kings just gelled in time....reavis is spectacular ....i hope menk would peak soon just in time when they meet the air 21 magnolia winner......i won't be surprise if this series end in 4 games......

Edited by George Bush

fould out with 0 points

hehehe

wrong. di mo ba napanood yung game?

crisano was ejected for something dumb but really really funny..

after blocking a shot by jojo duncil, alex spiked the ball into his face. kakatawa.

it happened right in front of red bull's bench too. yeng guiao got teed up for whatever he said to alex after.

it was definitely hilarious though, especially seeing all the replays again and again from different angles.

Hindi ba nanghihinayang ang dati n'yang team? :goatee:

fould out with 0 points

hehehe

wrong. di mo ba napanood yung game?

crisano was ejected for something dumb but really really funny..

after blocking a shot by jojo duncil, alex spiked the ball into his face. kakatawa.

it happened right in front of red bull's bench too. yeng guiao got teed up for whatever he said to alex after.

it was definitely hilarious though, especially seeing all the replays again and again from different angles.

But the thing is, hindi naman sinadya ni Crisano, its more of a frustration in slapping the ball (which unfortunately hit duncil) :goatee: Stupid move I would say, sana lang hindi s'ya ma-suspend dahil baka kailanganin ang serbisyo n'ya sa game 3..

@^

PBA suspends Ginebra center Crisano for one game

07/24/2008 | 05:52 PM

gmanews.tv

MANILA, Philippines – Barangay Ginebra back-up center Alex Crisano was meted a one-game suspension by the Philippine Basketball Association following the flagrant foul he committed against Jojo Duncil of Red Bull in Game 2 of their Smart-PBA Fiesta Cup semifinals series.

The 6-foot-7 enigmatic Fil-Am pounded Duncil as the Bulls’ guard was driving to the basket with the Kings way ahead, 87-76, with 3:11 left in the third quarter. He then slammed the ball on the rookie’s face after a flagrant foul was called on him.

Crisano, who was eventually ejected in the game, was also slapped a P20,000 fine by the PBA commissioner’s office.

The suspension meant Crisano won’t be around for the league’s crowd darlings when Game 3 is played at the Ynares Center in Antipolo Friday.

“That incident could have turned the game around," rued Ginebra mentor Jong Uichico.

Red Bull’s reserve guard Warren Ybanez also missed Game 2 to serve a one-game suspension for hitting Ginebra’s Paul Artadi at the back of the head during the series opener.

Like Crisano, the 5-foot-8 Ybanez was also fined for P20,000.

hehe that spike caused him one game.. he should learn to cool down his temper.

Also., there's news that Paul Aratdi won't play GAME 3. <_<

@^

hehe that spike caused him one game.. he should learn to cool down his temper.

Also., there's news that Paul Aratdi won't play GAME 3. <_<

thats bullshit actually

kasi unintentional naman yung ginawa ni alex eh

nag sorry pa nga sya

mas intentional pa yung ginawa nila kay artadi

si james "running man" yap nga eh

hindi na suspend

si leather hindi na suspend

pero yeah ...

its a dirty game

sana lang active pa si gonzalgo at distrito sa bgk noh

gantihan na lang :thumbsupsmiley:

damn, that sucks.

and the trouble really started with a play few plays before that. somebody from red bull drove, and alexander swatted it.. halos armpit level lang niya yung shot, supalpal talaga.

someone, i think artadi maybe, got the ball and threw it ahead to jayjay about halfcourt..

so ginebra goes into a classic 3 man break, i think it was either caguioa or salvacion on the left, jayjay (with the ball) on the right, and crisano in the middle.. when jayjay drove in, he passed the ball to the guy on the other side instead of to crisano in the middle.. di ko sure kung sinu yun, basta 3-man break.. then all of a sudden a trailing alexander comes into view, gets lobbed the ball for a dunk over the lone redbull defender.

kitang kita frustration sa facial expression ni crisano, hindi siya pinansin ng teammates niya. as a big man running the break it's nice to be rewarded with a sure dunk, but they gave it to alexander (can't blame them din kasi siya naman nag-start ng play, plus may defender - who crisano was used as a pick against when he was expecting to catch a pass) for a nice slam.

so yeah, a few plays later.. the incident with duncil happened. and the thing is he really didn't foul the guy that hard, if anything dapat let-go na lang yun, natapik kamay at bola (that's why the ball went straight up in the air) but crisano was already mad so he swung down and the ball hit duncil in the face.

oh well.. hope ginebra can keep it up. healthy na ba si reavis? medyo na-fill na ata ni alexander yung usual role niya, but i hope he can contribute kahit sa defense and rebounding lang.

feeling ko rin barrios was just trying to enforce an eye for an eye, a suspension for a suspension. we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Edited by malaki
thats bullshit actually

kasi unintentional naman yung ginawa ni alex eh

nag sorry pa nga sya

mas intentional pa yung ginawa nila kay artadi

si james "running man" yap nga eh

hindi na suspend

si leather hindi na suspend

pero yeah ...

its a dirty game

sana lang active pa si gonzalgo at distrito sa bgk noh

gantihan na lang :thumbsupsmiley: