Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

MANILA — The Philippine Basketball Association will move the third conference to give the Smart Gilas-RP national team enough time to prepare for the 2013 Fiba-Asia Basketball Championship to be held in August here.

PBA Commissioner Chito Salud said the team owners agreed to transfer the Governors Cup from May to August.

Congrats to alaska, tingin ko the short series did Ginebra in, after all, kakatapos pa lang ng series nila against tnt ng Sunday then game 1 na agad noon Wesnesday. Lesson na 'yan for future match-up with them, Mali lang sa naging strategy nila is focusing too much on Abueva when Thoss and Casio did the most damaged to them, Thoss just imposed his will inside the shaded while Casio's shooting is just something! Also, he Ginebra fans here are so darn pissed at Abueva but I don't, he just did his assignment and succeeded, the guy is a horse horse on both ends of the floor. Tingin ko, Willie Wilson could have did a much better job on Abueva.

Congrats to alaska, tingin ko the short series did Ginebra in, after all, kakatapos pa lang ng series nila against tnt ng Sunday then game 1 na agad noon Wesnesday. Lesson na 'yan for future match-up with them, Mali lang sa naging strategy nila is focusing too much on Abueva when Thoss and Casio did the most damaged to them, Thoss just imposed his will inside the shaded while Casio's shooting is just something! Also, he Ginebra fans here are so darn pissed at Abueva but I don't, he just did his assignment and succeeded, the guy is a horse horse on both ends of the floor. Tingin ko, Willie Wilson could have did a much better job on Abueva.

Abueva IMHO did not hurt GSM offensively. It was his defense and hustle/intensity that did the damage.

Kinuha nila si yancy before para pang tapat Kay thoss the last time Alaska swept ginebra in the semis. Pero I think if Hindi na injured si mamaril, he can stand a chance against thoss. Taha is tall and may intensity pero malambot sa ilalim. Kunin na lang nila si samigue eman!

im a alaska fan..but got huge respect for Ginebra this season..I'm just hoping for ginebra if management will cook some trade should be for a legit big. No more additional sf playing pf position and no more guards.

it wouldn't be nice if every conference is may trade involving teams, first thing is that it would disrupt the teams' chemistry and camaraderie (good examples are those line ups of the Jawo led anejo to ginebra line-up, and the marlou acquino - bal david team during the 90's; those teams had stayed for quite some time that it produced championships for the team; team chemistry is very important) and the management should let the coaches and trainers do their work, we already have taha, espiritu and meirhofer, they should work with the raw talents of these bigmen whom i believe have the materials that can take over the reigns after hatfield, mamaril and raymundo retire from basketball.

trades are not the best solution, take a look at the ROS team, they had minimal trade transactions i think for the last 2 seasons and they already got a championship and they are a contender team.

Kinuha nila si yancy before para pang tapat Kay thoss the last time Alaska swept ginebra in the semis. Pero I think if Hindi na injured si mamaril, he can stand a chance against thoss. Taha is tall and may intensity pero malambot sa ilalim. Kunin na lang nila si samigue eman!

I agree, Mamaril is a pretty good defender sa post maski sa import, I remember him giving Adam Parada a hard time sa post and even blocking an attempt of Parada.

dior lowhorn daw ang import ng bgsm sabi sa pex. naglaro sa saigon heat ng abl. siya na kaya talaga?

I hope he is a perfect fit for Ginebra, para sa akin 'di naman nila need 'yung sobrang galing eh, ang kailangan nila 'yung mga ala Balkman o Gabe Freeman ang laro, masipag at agreesive sa rebound. Sana lang din natuto na sila ke Hill, si Hill kasi ang dami nang pumupuna na mahina but still ginamit pa din and after a few games saka lang pinalitan. Ewan ko ba sa Ginebra management, nakita na nga bano 'yung import ayaw pa din palitan. Also, sana si Gabe Freeman na lang ang kunin nila kung pwede.

Edited by Agent_mulder

kunga sa ABL naglalaro, naku baka hindi kagalingan yung import na yun, kasi wala pa naman

narating ang Saigon Heat sa ABL :rolleyes: saka sana medyo nababalita na sya...

palitan na habang maaga pa... yung mala Mitchell ng TNT dapat... hehehe :lol:

eto na naman ang Ginebra Mgnt... may import na sila, Dior Lowhorn ang name... baka hindi pa din sila natuto ke Hill... matagal pa ang 3rd conference... kung bano din ito... dapat palitan na nila agad... :rolleyes:

ASI! no question! Asi has heart. pang ginebra talaga.... Japeth? pag tinopak yan lilipad na naman papuntang US para mag try out sa kung anong liga doon. Baka iwanan nya ang BGK in the middle of a conference like he always does. He just can't take it na di sya pang US pinipilit pa nya.