Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

anu bang height limit sa 3rd conference??? pasok ba si Freeman, kung pasok man kunin ng Ginebra si Diamon Simpson malakas din yun 20pts-20rebs din kung gumawa yun.:blush:

sssshhhhh........Barangay is negotiating for the return of Ronald Tubid. Kaya lang parang ayaw nang ibigay ng Barako. Abangan!

Tubid is one of the top scorers of Barako eh

Para namang loko ang management ng Ginebra, ite-trade tapos gustong kunin ulit nang makita nila na kailangan nila ng isang defensive stopper..

malabo pa sa ngayon yan, kailangan muna mag lapse ng 1 season bago makabalik ang player sa previous team niya..

chris alexander took off from manila without permission from phl patriots thursday morning-patriots will seek FIBA world ban.

What's got into his head? Sayang naman if ever na ma-ban s'ya, world ban pa...

in fairness to chris A. i believe his heart is with ginebra. there was even a tweet he sent last night calling ginebra "my team"...tang@$!/* lang talaga si eala!!!

noli eala has to settle with mikee romero if ever he gets chris alexander again for ginebra in the future...

Phl Patriots to pursue FIBA ban on Alexander

By Joaquin Henson The Philippine Star Updated April 21, 2012 12:00 AM 0 comment to this post

Chris Alexander

Zoom

MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Patriots team manager Erick Arejola confirmed yesterday the ABL franchise will seek a global ban for volatile import Chris Alexander from FIBA after leaving the country without permission early Thursday morning and ruled out a comeback by the former Barangay Ginebra center.

“What Alexander did was very unprofessional,” said Arejola. “We’ve informed (team owner) Mr. (Mikee) Romero about this development even as he is in London. Because Alexander left without permission, we will write FIBA and request a global ban. We will not issue a release for Alexander and he will need our release to be able to play for any other team under FIBA rules.”

Alexander, 31, had asked Arejola for a meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday. He never showed up. “Alexander skipped practice the day before because of back problems although he practiced hard the previous two days,” said Arejola. “He asked for a meeting to discuss some concerns. But that morning, he left his condo (The Orchard at Eastwood) at 4:30 a.m. using a rented van. Our driver was supposed to pick him up for practice at 9 a.m. The cook in his unit phoned the driver to say he was gone.”

In his twitter account, Alexander claimed he left a facebook message for Patriots assistant team manager Benjo Flores. “I sent (Flores) a text and message on facebook that I am going to attend court cases which I was gonna return next week,” he tweeted. “Why did I leave half of my stuff there? Joining this team (Patriots) was the worst decision ever made by me. I did not want to be in the team but I wanted to return for bad and play in the Philippines.”

Arejola said if Alexander flew out in good faith, why did he rent his own van, take off when nobody was looking and even set up a meeting late that afternoon. “The message on facebook came after he left,” said Arejola. “It is true he left behind a piece of luggage which we’re returning to him. We don’t want him back.”

Arejola said it’s not the Patriots practice to withhold an import’s passport. “That’s not our style,” he said. “We operate on the basis of trust. We’re all professionals. Even A. J. (Anthony Johnson) holds on to his passport. We gave Alexander a round-trip business class ticket from St. Louis to Manila and back. His return trip was for July 1. That ticket set us back about $10,000. We also gave him an advance of $5,000.”

The condo unit for Alexander was ready for three weeks but he kept postponing his arrival. There were four flight misses before Alexander finally planed in. It wasn’t certain why he was delayed. Someone said he was attending to a child custody case involving a daughter from a divorced wife. Another said he was just too depressed to play again after his Ginebra release last February. Alexander played only once for the Patriots, compiling 16 points and 12 rebounds in a 93-78 loss to San Miguel Beer last Saturday.

“After the game, I spoke with the guys and told them to stay positive,” said Arejola. “I told them to forget about the loss and focus on the long-term goal of winning the championship. I thought everyone committed to our objective, including Alexander.”

Without Alexander, Arejola said the Patriots will recall Nakiea Miller but there appears to be a slight hitch. Under ABL rules, every team must stick to its lineup after 16 games. The Patriots are now over the limit. Arejola said he will appeal for Miller’s reinstatement since he was in the Patriots original roster.

kaya "WORLD BAN" dahil ang ABL ay under sa FIBA.. kung may ipapa ban ang ABL team, sa FIBA nila ito irerequest, at kung ma-grant ng FIBA ito, ibig sabihin BANNED ang player sa any FIBA tournaments. thus, banned siya globally..

as per chris alexander (side of his story naman) --via @chrisalexande29: Sheryl Reyes you really telling people that you dont have no clue what is going on with me, as if we did not talk the night before I left, you knew I was coming home and for only a week. If I banned anyone then why did I leave half of my stuff there, I also sent the asst. gm a text and message on facebook that I was going to attend court cases which i was gonna return next week.

I did not ban no body. I talked with my agent and as well as left half my stuff there to come home to attend some court stuff in which i have papers for. I also sent the asst gm a text and message on facebook that i was going to attend court cases which i was gonna return next week. Now i am reading some nasty messages fromSheryl about me just leaving. well sheryl if you were not so damn drunk last night then u might remember talking to me!!

Now i am the problem. HEll sheryl, from I understood, Neika miller had another job. but when i got there this mandont have nothing he still there. You are a bad person to have as a friend/agent. U go out in the public to talk about about ur client when u ask me a thousand times to come play for that team. I did not wanna be in the team, but i wanted to returnt here for bad and play in the philippines that I came there and played. this is some crazy stuff @FemaleAgentSR i am ur client and u knew i was gonna come back next week and u talk about me like this!! un real. U and noli eala are the same people And yes, I was mad when i got released. Hell I love that team as a family. now the media is taking the words i said and twisting then up @FemaleAgentSR i wish i never done u that favor of just coming there to play. U Run my name in the ground @femaleagent because you think you have the power to beat anything!! now my name is bashed because of ur lies!!!! i have all our chats via skype/facebook and now @femaleagent you wanna s@%t on me because I had court. lord knows u r wrong. i gotta fix it now @femaleagent. you knew I was leaving and we talked about it.and now the ppl there swear I am wrong because i had court which u knew i told u not only easy i going thru a battle of depression, but also @femaleagent my wife was having hard time with the pregancey and i had court. u knew this s@%t and now u treat me this way. Great. @femaleagent. i am gonna upload it all to show the world that u r a bad person you played the role as a friend and now u kick me when u know i am down @femaleagent. god see everything

AIR ASIA PHILIPPINE PATRIOTS reactivate NIKEA MILLER. --> inalis na nang tuluyan si alexander.

anu bang height limit sa 3rd conference??? pasok ba si Freeman, kung pasok man kunin ng Ginebra si Diamon Simpson malakas din yun 20pts-20rebs din kung gumawa yun.:blush:

GABE FREEMAN unofficially measured yesterday as 6' 5 1/4". He already left. No chance to play in the GOVERNORS' CUP.

as per Diamon Simpson, he already signed last April 13 with the HOUSTON ROCKETS for the remainder of this NBA season.

kaya "WORLD BAN" dahil ang ABL ay under sa FIBA.. kung may ipapa ban ang ABL team, sa FIBA nila ito irerequest, at kung ma-grant ng FIBA ito, ibig sabihin BANNED ang player sa any FIBA tournaments. thus, banned siya globally..

as per chris alexander (side of his story naman) --via @chrisalexande29: Sheryl Reyes you really telling people that you dont have no clue what is going on with me, as if we did not talk the night before I left, you knew I was coming home and for only a week. If I banned anyone then why did I leave half of my stuff there, I also sent the asst. gm a text and message on facebook that I was going to attend court cases which i was gonna return next week.

I did not ban no body. I talked with my agent and as well as left half my stuff there to come home to attend some court stuff in which i have papers for. I also sent the asst gm a text and message on facebook that i was going to attend court cases which i was gonna return next week. Now i am reading some nasty messages fromSheryl about me just leaving. well sheryl if you were not so damn drunk last night then u might remember talking to me!!

Now i am the problem. HEll sheryl, from I understood, Neika miller had another job. but when i got there this mandont have nothing he still there. You are a bad person to have as a friend/agent. U go out in the public to talk about about ur client when u ask me a thousand times to come play for that team. I did not wanna be in the team, but i wanted to returnt here for bad and play in the philippines that I came there and played. this is some crazy stuff @FemaleAgentSR i am ur client and u knew i was gonna come back next week and u talk about me like this!! un real. U and noli eala are the same people And yes, I was mad when i got released. Hell I love that team as a family. now the media is taking the words i said and twisting then up @FemaleAgentSR i wish i never done u that favor of just coming there to play. U Run my name in the ground @femaleagent because you think you have the power to beat anything!! now my name is bashed because of ur lies!!!! i have all our chats via skype/facebook and now @femaleagent you wanna s@%t on me because I had court. lord knows u r wrong. i gotta fix it now @femaleagent. you knew I was leaving and we talked about it.and now the ppl there swear I am wrong because i had court which u knew i told u not only easy i going thru a battle of depression, but also @femaleagent my wife was having hard time with the pregancey and i had court. u knew this s@%t and now u treat me this way. Great. @femaleagent. i am gonna upload it all to show the world that u r a bad person you played the role as a friend and now u kick me when u know i am down @femaleagent. god see everything

AIR ASIA PHILIPPINE PATRIOTS reactivate NIKEA MILLER. --> inalis na nang tuluyan si alexander.

Well, its Alexander's word vs. other people's word. We really dont know what is happening inside their "compounds". We dont know what is the real reason.

Edited by photographer

Correct. It would have been better if Alexander faced the media first before leaving

Sa totoo lang, yan ang nasa isip ko. He should have called a press conference (pupuntahan siya duon, controversial eh <_<) para maraming witness kung ano sa dahilan niya. I was just wondering why Alexander kept on resorting to email and Twitter sa kanyang mga communications with his boss(es).

Parang si Pingris lang yan nung binitiwan ng BMEG to Petron then back to BMEG.

Parang si Mamaril, ipinamigay then kinuha ulit...........CIRCUS! :lol:

Kaya nga parang naglalaro na lang ang smc teams sa iba nilang players eh..

GABE FREEMAN unofficially measured yesterday as 6' 5 1/4". He already left. No chance to play in the GOVERNORS' CUP.

as per Diamon Simpson, he already signed last April 13 with the HOUSTON ROCKETS for the remainder of this NBA season.

Sayang akala ko makakalaro s'ya para sa barako bull sa 3rd..

Kunin na lang nila si Iverson. laugh.gif

Manonood na lang 'yung 4 sa playing court pag si AI ang kinuha nila hehe....