Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Ang yabang ni Washington, talagang lumapit pa sa BGK bench para lang mag trashtalk... Kung panahin nina JAWO yun, nagulpi na yan ^,...,^

pati mga simpleng tira kay mamaril di tinatawagan...

Sir Joker okey na yun... tutal nanalo naman tayo at natalo natin ang SMB hehehe, yun ang mahalaga... :lol:

Naobserbahan ko nga, mukhang may hangin sa ulo itong Washington at kung umasta kala mo nag MVP na sa PBA bwahahaha.. :grr:

As I said yesterday, sayang...sayang...kung nanalo lang sila against TNT ang sarap mag post ng mga scenarios dito sa BGK thread natin....

But nevertheless, its interesting to review, comments and reacts on the possible scenarios:

Standing:

ALASKA W-11, L-6

TNT W-10, L-7

ROS W-10, L-7

SLR W-9, L-8

BGK W-9, L-8

SMB W-9, L-9

PF W-8, L-9

A21 W-8, L-9

Remaining Games:

Dec. 21 - SLR vs. RB

Dec. 21 - ACES vs. PF

Dec. 25 - TNT vs. A21

Dec. 25 - BGK vs. ROS

By looking @ the standing and four remaining games, there's a lot of scenarios in the last spot for the OUTRIGHT SEMIS if TNT & ROS drop their last game and Sta. Lucia will prevail against RB tonight, there will be a four way tie for the second place....

SLR, TNT & ROS are all 1-1 in their elimination match-ups

BGK against SLR is 2-0

BGK against TNT is 0-2

BGK against ROS is 0-1

hehehe...mathematically im looking for our BGK team if there's any possibility for them to slip into the 2nd spot for the OUTRIGHT SEMIS... :evil: :boo:

just my analysis.... any reaction mga KABARANGAY... :mtc:

Sir Joker okey na yun... tutal nanalo naman tayo at natalo natin ang SMB hehehe, yun ang mahalaga... :lol:

Naobserbahan ko nga, mukhang may hangin sa ulo itong Washington at kung umasta kala mo nag MVP na sa PBA bwahahaha.. :grr:

As I said yesterday, sayang...sayang...kung nanalo lang sila against TNT ang sarap mag post ng mga scenarios dito sa BGK thread natin....

But nevertheless, its interesting to review, comments and reacts on the possible scenarios:

Standing:

ALASKA W-11, L-6

TNT W-10, L-7

ROS W-10, L-7

SLR W-9, L-8

BGK W-9, L-8

SMB W-9, L-9

PF W-8, L-9

A21 W-8, L-9

Remaining Games:

Dec. 21 - SLR vs. RB

Dec. 21 - ACES vs. PF

Dec. 25 - TNT vs. A21

Dec. 25 - BGK vs. ROS

By looking @ the standing and four remaining games, there's a lot of scenarios in the last spot for the OUTRIGHT SEMIS if TNT & ROS drop their last game and Sta. Lucia will prevail against RB tonight, there will be a four way tie for the second place....

SLR, TNT & ROS are all 1-1 in their elimination match-ups

BGK against SLR is 2-0

BGK against TNT is 0-2

BGK against ROS is 0-1

hehehe...mathematically im looking for our BGK team if there's any possibility for them to slip into the 2nd spot for the OUTRIGHT SEMIS... :evil: :boo:

just my analysis.... any reaction mga KABARANGAY... :mtc:

heheheh ndi ako kokontra. sna masaya sa xmas nyte

Ang yabang ni Washington, talagang lumapit pa sa BGK bench para lang mag trashtalk... Kung panahin nina JAWO yun, nagulpi na yan ^,...,^

pati mga simpleng tira kay mamaril di tinatawagan...

Sinabi mo pa, pero as they say pikon talo, kaya ayun thrown-out si loko :upside: Ang dami ngang garapal na tira noong gorilya ng smb este peña pala kay Mamaril pero walang tawag ang referees, pati si Tubid tinulak pero wala ding technical , takot yata mga refs doon sa gorilya. Also, sana 'wag si Tubid ang ipalit kay Baguio, if ever magkaroon ng trade between the 2 teams, kita n'yo naman kung paano i-psych ni Tubid ang mga players ng opposing team, although may penchant s'ya to commit use and/or stupid fouls gaya noong bigay n'ya kay lordy na buti na lang 'di penalty 2..

kailangan lang tambakan nila ang ROS then TNT loses big as well.medyo mahirap.kung ako tatanungin mas gusto dumaan sila saquaterfinals kasi mahirap na mapahinga ng matgal.BGK has the tendency na mawalan ng momentum.

i beg to differ...

BGK won the last conference on an outright semis spot.

come to think of it...i believe (and feel free to correct me if im wrong) lahat ng champions since this format was used, had outright semis berth from the elimination.

kaya i think it is very important na maka-semis sila

hmmm

di ang BGK last season, rose from the bottom through an amazing run lead by import Chris Alexander... hindi ata sila outright semis

outright berth mean sila ang nakakuha ng spot semis spot sa playoffs after the double round elimination round.

meaning, nde sila dumaan ng wildcard or quarterfinals... sa madaling salita, because of the phenomenal rise to #1 nila last conference, naging waiting sila.

which goes to support how important an outright semis berth is.

again, if i recall it right, wala pang team that played in the QF has ever gone through to win the championship ever since this format was used

outright berth mean sila ang nakakuha ng spot semis spot sa playoffs after the double round elimination round.

meaning, nde sila dumaan ng wildcard or quarterfinals... sa madaling salita, because of the phenomenal rise to #1 nila last conference, naging waiting sila.

again, if i recall it right, wala pang team that played in the QF has ever gone through to win the championship ever since this format was used

ang alam ko boss ndi cla ang number after the elims... arir 21 yata and red bull and number 2??

hmmm

di ang BGK last season, rose from the bottom through an amazing run lead by import Chris Alexander... hindi ata sila outright semis

Maski ako nalito na eh, ang alam ko nakalaban nila ang slr then rb then as we all knew it ere21, pero iba kasi noong andoon si Alexander he provided the inside presence that they badly needed..

yup.. nakalaban muna nila ung SLR sa best of three.. then RB sa best of 7 then AIR21 sa finals.. nga pala, astig ung dvd ng pba.. meron 2 volume na BGK ung andun.. ung volume 1, ung game 7 ng finals againts AIR21.. tapos bonus clips ung mga 4th quarter ng mga games na nanalo sila.. volume 3 ata ung 1996 Governors Cup semis against SMB.. ang lakas talaga ni strothers.. hahaha.. pero panalo BGK dun sa best of 5 na un.. bonus clips din ung overtime win nila nung games 2 and 3..

regarding my previous posts

the trade na dapat mangyayari is for BGK to get Cyrus (matagal ng rumor toh actually) kayalang BGK doesnt wanna let go of one of its core players for Cyrus (thru a 3-way trade; Red Bull is the conduit team) kaya naka pending pa ang trade talks

then all of a sudden TNT comes into the picture, and keen on getting Cyrus

we all know that MVP wants to rival SMC sa PBA

so they are also building up their team and sister teams (prolly harbour / burger king)

TNT has the upper hand in the negotiation

so malamang TNT will get Cyrus (plus Celino Cruz)

regarding my previous posts

the trade na dapat mangyayari is for BGK to get Cyrus (matagal ng rumor toh actually) kayalang BGK doesnt wanna let go of one of its core players for Cyrus (thru a 3-way trade; Red Bull is the conduit team) kaya naka pending pa ang trade talks

then all of a sudden TNT comes into the picture, and keen on getting Cyrus

we all know that MVP wants to rival SMC sa PBA

so they are also building up their team and sister teams (prolly harbour / burger king)

TNT has the upper hand in the negotiation

so malamang TNT will get Cyrus (plus Celino Cruz)

imho . i prefer yung current line up. than acquire cyrus and let go "one of the core of the team"... welcome addition si cyrus pero if thats the case. wag na nga lang. kasi ang butas naman ng team is really yung big man that can play 3 and 4 with ease... yung 5 pede naman pa si Maj. Payne and Crisano backing up. Besides mahirap na ipasok si cyrus and let go of yung player na hinihingi nila at this stage of the tourney...kasi for sure, vital cog yung player and big factor din yung adjustment ni skyrus to jell in the team.

pretending am Henry C. Kanila na si Cyrus... 5 players lang naman pede gamitin ng 1 team at the same time sa court.. it's a matter of matching up with their 5. with our five. :thumbsupsmiley:

imho . i prefer yung current line up. than acquire cyrus and let go "one of the core of the team"... welcome addition si cyrus pero if thats the case. wag na nga lang. kasi ang butas naman ng team is really yung big man that can play 3 and 4 with ease... yung 5 pede naman pa si Maj. Payne and Crisano backing up. Besides mahirap na ipasok si cyrus and let go of yung player na hinihingi nila at this stage of the tourney...kasi for sure, vital cog yung player and big factor din yung adjustment ni skyrus to jell in the team.

pretending am Henry C. Kanila na si Cyrus... 5 players lang naman pede gamitin ng 1 team at the same time sa court.. it's a matter of matching up with their 5. with our five. :thumbsupsmiley:

i agree with you

no need for cyrus actually

bad trip lang ... ranidel would be good a add

still...

BGK needs good post up player who can play 3-4

balita kay Mark Caguioa.. From Coach Jong taken from http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=69

"He is still in the US rehabbing. He’s due for an evaluation meeting with Dr. (Joseph) Lombardo at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles. He started rehab with two painful knees. Now, he’s down to just one painful knee. We’re anxious to find out from Dr. Lombardo how he’s progressing, if he can play at all this season.”

:sleepysmiley03:

Edited by shafeeq96

I was reading the sports section of the pdi earlier this morning and there is an article regarding the possible transfer of baguio's to another team, Ginebra wasn't even mentioned in the said article, tnt at ere21 daw ang mga posibleng mapuntahan ni baguio. Ok sana si baguio pero kung ang hihingin naman na kapalit ng rb ay isa kina Tubid, Valenzuela (na galing na din sa rb) o even Artadi, kanila na lang si baguio! Ang talagang kailangan ng Ginebra ay isang small forward at center and not another big guard dahil loaded na sila sa position na 'yon..

Edited by Agent_mulder