Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I have inside sources....kay MC47 bibigay BPOC, and MVP this year....as they are building him to be the next Jawo of the league....

it seems that your inside sources is not so accurate and reliable....lol. mark to be the next jawo of the league, crap! or maybe you are just joking.

the odds in game two is gins+1.5. after beating air21 in almost all department, suddenly they are the dogs. something fishy and bumomba ako ng malaki sa air21..........ayos!

air21's big men dominated the boards and the paint. that dictated game 2. also, all air21 players are crushing the boards. if the gins doesnt have an answer to that or their big men will not contribute and help alexander, i dont see them winning the series. except for if mark will play the same as he did in game 1 all througout the series.

this will be an exciting series. i will not be surprised if air21 will win game 3.

it seems that your inside sources is not so accurate and reliable....lol. mark to be the next jawo of the league, crap! or maybe you are just joking.

the odds in game two is gins+1.5. after beating air21 in almost all department, suddenly they are the dogs. something fishy and bumomba ako ng malaki sa air21..........ayos!

air21's big men dominated the boards and the paint. that dictated game 2. also, all air21 players are crushing the boards. if the gins doesnt have an answer to that or their big men will not contribute and help alexander, i dont see them winning the series. except for if mark will play the same as he did in game 1 all througout the series.

this will be an exciting series. i will not be surprised if air21 will win game 3.

just see kung sino maging mvp...lalo na kung mag champion Ginebra