Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

based on recent tweets:

Mark caguioa at ccf &not practising. Has fracture on his hand,might take 4 weeks, & might be out of the conference...

Good news or bad news?

2. Kim Ji Wan's head coach in his korean team arrives in manila to coach/guide him

- Todo suporta ang management to utilize well the Korean BBQ - even bringing his HEAD COACH form SK

Edited by daphne loves derby

si tautua kasi is pro ready like pringle...payag tnt na si slaughter lang ang palit? wala na talaga si helterbrand. si kim parang hype lang nung first game sabi galing byahe ok lang eh nakapagpahinga na eh wala pa din. ok nga si pena parang sonny cabatu hehe.

hahha.. agree.. cabatu talaga....

Balik na sana si JAWO..... manalo matalo.. Sama sama....

based on recent tweets:

Mark caguioa at ccf &not practising. Has fracture on his hand,might take 4 weeks, & might be out of the conference...

Good news or bad news?

2. Kim Ji Wan's head coach in his korean team arrives in manila to coach/guide him

- Todo suporta ang management to utilize well the Korean BBQ - even bringing his HEAD COACH form SK

at this crucial stage of the tournament, we need all the help we can get...kahit na si shin dong pa pa yang head coach ni kim, kung makakatulong...then salamat. ginebra needs a sweep of its remaining 3 games...basta makapasok sa next round, bahala na si batman kung sino pa ang makakatapat ng ginebra...kung may twice to beat advantage ang kalaban, then let it be. ang importante lumalaban...wala yung mga takbong mayaman na tinuro ni ato tsk tsk tsk.

La lang naman... dylan and mac are like the weesley twons ng harry potter ... ginebra can afford to loose one hehehe.. i supported the dylan trade as mac would be the resident shooter.... although dylan is a more consistent shooter, his numbers went down because of injuries and ayokong mabangko sya...

makikita talaga naten sa last 3 games ang never say die na ginebra kasi kung hindi eh die ang mangyayari kasi laglag na sila. basta ang inaabangan ko eh yung laban nila sa barako...malamang dikdikan yun.

For sure patay tayo kay yeo nyan...one of the hardest player to guard...galing nya sumaksak plus improved 3 point percentage nya...plus may sama ng loob yan kay FL...

For sure patay tayo kay yeo nyan...one of the hardest player to guard...galing nya sumaksak plus improved 3 point percentage nya...plus may sama ng loob yan kay FL...

sigurado...nakamarka na sa kalendaryo ni yeo ang laban ng barako at ginebra. there is definitely an axe to grind against lim. let's see how intal, dylan, yeo and wilson (all ex-ginebra players) will play against their former team. first 3 names mentioned even became best players of the week just recently.

Lets see if mercado can play d... hehehe

Yup!!! Yan ang quote ni FL kaya he prefers mercado over yeo...pero look at what has sol done lately compared with yeo.....as mentioned sa mga previous posts ko..i was very happy when gin traded for yeo...then got so frustrated with how the inutile coach used him...then FL with guns blazing suddenly traded for sol....was good for the first two games...pero ngayon ala na...while yeo has been superb...

OT...for those wondering or havent seen troy rosario plays...watch team sinag sa SEA games...magaling na bata...masipag...tama nga sabi nina sirs bughaw etc...a younger RDO with nice hops...drooling at the prospect of ginebra drafting him....sana...:)

Yup!!! Yan ang quote ni FL kaya he prefers mercado over yeo...pero look at what has sol done lately compared with yeo.....as mentioned sa mga previous posts ko..i was very happy when gin traded for yeo...then got so frustrated with how the inutile coach used him...then FL with guns blazing suddenly traded for sol....was good for the first two games...pero ngayon ala na...while yeo has been superb...

OT...for those wondering or havent seen troy rosario plays...watch team sinag sa SEA games...magaling na bata...masipag...tama nga sabi nina sirs bughaw etc...a younger RDO with nice hops...drooling at the prospect of ginebra drafting him....sana... :)

i'd say troy should be in the top 3 picks...i'd also like him to be drafted by ginebra. but given the performance of barako in the 3rd conference, mukhang malabo yatang mangyari :(

it's going to be a very tall order but i'm still hoping that if ginebra makes it to the next phase, baka sakaling makasilat pa. if they fail to advance, then talagang sayang lang yung galing ng import at yung pinakitang gilas ni japeth.

well the first of 3 must win games of ginebra starts on sunday. sana makabawi si greg.

it's going to be a very tall order but i'm still hoping that if ginebra makes it to the next phase, baka sakaling makasilat pa. if they fail to advance, then talagang sayang lang yung galing ng import at yung pinakitang gilas ni japeth.

well the first of 3 must win games of ginebra starts on sunday. sana makabawi si greg.

if BB goes all the way and remain at the top 4, I wish and hope sila makatapat natin (kung makakapasok sa playoffs), mapa best of 3 or twice to beat, I give our team the benefit of the doubt and makasilat nga. But against ALASKA and SMB? Sorry but i dont think so. ROS, TNT or STAR probably will have the last spot on the top 4.

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

if BB goes all the way and remain at the top 4, I wish and hope sila makatapat natin (kung makakapasok sa playoffs), mapa best of 3 or twice to beat, I give our team the benefit of the doubt and makasilat nga. But against ALASKA and SMB? Sorry but i dont think so. ROS, TNT or STAR probably will have the last spot on the top 4.

let's look at the probabilities...process of elimination, nlex and blackwater should be out. and yes, with the way they are playing, smb, bb and alaska should take the top 3 spots. 4th slot is a toss-up among meralco, RoS, globalport and kia (yes!!! kia) tsk tsk tsk

what is important, though, is ginebra should start winning and must not rely on the other teams. anything less than a sweep of their remaining 3 games will be another disaster.