Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

i doubt it...From the possibility of placing as high as no.2 spot, they are now in danger of placing 7th, with a twice to win handicap meeting the no. 2 seed. talaga lang napaghandaan sila ng Barako... plus the fact na they only have one day to prepare against barako. Kulang lang talaga sa effort and diskarte ang coaching staff... it's already a fact na they have a limited time and let's say pagod din players with that 5 str8 wins ...sa first quarter pa lang narealize nila na pinaghandaan sila ng barako dapat ibang approcah ginamit ni siotie... barako expected they will play against BGK, they should have not sent "BGK" to play as "BGK" IMHO. or gumamit sana si siotie ng deeper bench sa simula to preserve the legs of the starters, since nothing is clicking at the start...last game sa closing minutes.. nagamit mga reserves including kerby and mejo me rhytmn sa offense si the kid , even though garbage points na yun, still that's with in an official game, i just thought nag karon ng continuity by fielding him in sa opening quarter if not necessarily starting him.. :unsure: easier said than done, pero still, sabi ko nga parang nakulanagan ako sa effort ng coaching staff, since sila naman me control sa tao... pero siyempre factor din naman yung pagiging off ng mga players last night... or di lang sanay ng 1st Game... :lol:

Well you cant blame siot. His formula seems to be working, why fix it if ain't broke kung baga. Kulang sa adjustment on the coaching staff seeing its not working anymore. Okey naman ata rebounding it just that di pumapasok shots nila and free throws.

Masyado naman tayo serious bro! I was meaning it to be a joke more than anything else. Alam naman ng lahat they need the two last games to land the second spot atleast. But honestly, kulang talaga sa effort yung game againts barako. Imagine thats without Evil and the fireball. Its really disappointing that they lost to barako.

sana nilagyan mo ng "joke only" sa hulihan ng post mo

sana nilagyan mo ng "joke only" sa hulihan ng post mo

Oo nga! Thank you Alaska! O kaya baka nilaglag ng petron para madalian and BGK (joke). Though PBB is my second team I was secretly was on alaska side that game. Tambak di na ko nanood. Pag basa ko sa news kanina panalo alaska!!! What the Hell Happened??

The Gin Kings must resurface their traditional game face and come out with a lot more intensity, pride, and desire. They’ve got to razzle and dazzle and take the wind out of the Painters’ sails. If Rain or Shine plays physical, Ginebra must counter with their own, but not losing their focus.

The idea is to fight fire with fire, but play solid and not veer away with the game plan (this is the coaching staff's tasks).

Caguioa's teammates must contribute in a big way because team effort is the only way to neutralize the Painters’ depth. Ginebra’s pick-and-roll offense was already well read by Rain Or Shine’s proactive defense last Wednesday. Tanquingcen must adjust to make it work tonight, looking for a second or third pass off the pick-and-roll has to be an option. The big guys must work extra hard on the boards while the shooters must be on target from the perimeter. On defense, Ginebra can’t afford to give up easy baskets in the interior – anticipating the drop pass to the weak side off the penetration should make it more difficult for Jervy Cruz and Larry Rodriguez to score in the paint.

IMHO- the personnel's skills/talents just cancel off each other (halos patas lang),and the bench tactician's action and reaction will make the decisive edge. Sabagay, may swerte pa namang aasahan...Sana lang...

in a series... even in a short one the ability to adjust accurately and swiftly is the key...

abangan... this is why i prefer R.Reyes and Baclao sa trade na nangyari... inconsistent man ang

offense...walang off night ang defense.

game one - the ROS defended BGK well, at least me chance sila if they also matched the defense ROS put on

them. :rolleyes: