Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Dapat si long-haired assistant coach? :rolleyes: Alfrancis Alfrancis Alfrancis................................or........................si.........................................

post-5237-0-44882400-1340942392.jpg

Tindi n'yan sir ah, mukhang nakatago pa sa baul 'yan, blast from the past 'yan ah..

BARANGAY WON: 102-91! Kaya lang, as usual, nawala na naman at nalusaw yung 15 point lead at lumamang pa ang Barako. Haayyyy!!! Nilumot na sa bench si Mamaril maski hindi gaanong maganda ang laro ni EVil sa first half. Interview with Spark, talagang gusto niyang manalo para sa July 8 retirement ni Jawo. Dapat nandun daw silang buong team.

Kaya nga mas kabado ako pag lamang ang Ginebra, 'di ko napanood ang laro nila kagabi, akala ko 1st game sila eh, pagbukas ko petron-air21 pala

Sana nandun din mga Ginebra greats of yesteryears tulad nina Loyzaga brothers, Romulo Mamaril, Dante Gonzalgo, Francis Arnaiz, Dondon Ampalayo and others sa July 8

At sina Noli Locsin, Bal David, Vince Hizon, Benny Cheng, Wilmer Ong, etc.

Edited by Agent_mulder

Jaworski hints at Ginebra comeback

THE DIVORCE was as sudden as it was sad. Robert Jaworski and Barangay Ginebra, two local basketball icons whose paths seemed to be hopelessly intertwined, parted ways under less-than-ideal circumstances.

But time has blurred the memory of that separation and, more than a decade later, Jaworski is open to rejoining the team that fans continue to associate with him despite the number of stars that have donned its colors.

"I can have healthy initiatives in that direction," Jaworski said, flashing a knowing smile. "I'm ready to take the challenge."

Jaworski, dubbed the PBA's "Living Legend," graced a luncheon hosted in his honor by sports channel AKTV as a prelude to his jersey retirement ceremony on July 8.

Whatever animosity was reported during the days when Jaworski left Ginebra over disagreements on how decisions were being implemented seemed a thing of the past. The team appeared like a co-host of the luncheon. After all, the retirement ceremony means that nobody from the Gin Kings can wear the jersey No. 7 anymore.

But Jaworski remained vague over his plans. In politics, he did not directly answer whether he would make another run for the Senate.

"You don't have to be in public office to help people," he said. But just when it seemed like he was closing that chapter of his life, he said his experience in the Senate has made him "ready to be a senator."

And Jaworski refused to say he was officially retiring from the PBA, joking that he was getting in shape "for 2016."

"There's a little fat now in my abs, but nothing that I can't lose. I just might surprise you."

His vagueness gave rise to talk he could make a return to Ginebra as a coach. But if he is to make a return, Jaworski's only requirement is that he should be able to perform at his best.

"If I can't do even just a little of what I want to do, never mind," he said. "Kung salingpusa lang ako, eh di sa pusa nalang ako makikipaglaro."

Jaworski and Ginebra are still a perfect match. In fact, the Big J still sees a little of the old Ginebra in this batch of Gin Kings. "They're good. They just need to be more consistent," he said.

Edited by photographer

Jaworski hints at Ginebra comeback

THE DIVORCE was as sudden as it was sad. Robert Jaworski and Barangay Ginebra, two local basketball icons whose paths seemed to be hopelessly intertwined, parted ways under less-than-ideal circumstances.

But time has blurred the memory of that separation and, more than a decade later, Jaworski is open to rejoining the team that fans continue to associate with him despite the number of stars that have donned its colors.

"I can have healthy initiatives in that direction," Jaworski said, flashing a knowing smile. "I'm ready to take the challenge."

Jaworski, dubbed the PBA's "Living Legend," graced a luncheon hosted in his honor by sports channel AKTV as a prelude to his jersey retirement ceremony on July 8.

Whatever animosity was reported during the days when Jaworski left Ginebra over disagreements on how decisions were being implemented seemed a thing of the past. The team appeared like a co-host of the luncheon. After all, the retirement ceremony means that nobody from the Gin Kings can wear the jersey No. 7 anymore.

But Jaworski remained vague over his plans. In politics, he did not directly answer whether he would make another run for the Senate.

"You don't have to be in public office to help people," he said. But just when it seemed like he was closing that chapter of his life, he said his experience in the Senate has made him "ready to be a senator."

And Jaworski refused to say he was officially retiring from the PBA, joking that he was getting in shape "for 2016."

"There's a little fat now in my abs, but nothing that I can't lose. I just might surprise you."

His vagueness gave rise to talk he could make a return to Ginebra as a coach. But if he is to make a return, Jaworski's only requirement is that he should be able to perform at his best.

"If I can't do even just a little of what I want to do, never mind," he said. "Kung salingpusa lang ako, eh di sa pusa nalang ako makikipaglaro."

Jaworski and Ginebra are still a perfect match. In fact, the Big J still sees a little of the old Ginebra in this batch of Gin Kings. "They're good. They just need to be more consistent," he said.

please lang BIG J! make it happen..PLEASE LANG!!!!

Sana ma-rotate ng maayos ang mga players ng Ginebra. Mukhang playing favorites lagi si Coach instead of mixing them well.

OO nga. Watched the rotation of Chot Reyes and Yeng Guiao last night and come to think of it, mas malakas ang line-up ng Ginebra kaysa sa Rain or Shine........but the biggest factor kung bakit nasa itaas ang mga teams nila (alhough TNT started bad pero may winning streak na sila ngayon with a healthy line-up) is the cleaver rotation of players.

OO nga. Watched the rotation of Chot Reyes and Yeng Guiao last night and come to think of it, mas malakas ang line-up ng Ginebra kaysa sa Rain or Shine........but the biggest factor kung bakit nasa itaas ang mga teams nila (alhough TNT started bad pero may winning streak na sila ngayon with a healthy line-up) is the cleaver rotation of players.

tama ka jan, Tatang! Coach Siot doesn't know what the meaning of "having a good game"? Kindly please bring back Jawo to BGK!!!

Jawo as head coach and Al Chua as assistant coach? Not bad, not bad at all. An incendiary coaching duo on the sidelines.

:lol: Kung kunin pa ng Ginebra si Yeng Guiao, puro mura ang matatanggap ng mga referees kapag may bad call sila :lol: :lol: :lol: Sana kunin ulit (maski nasa States na) si Rino Salazar. He is an able assistant ni Jawo. Inspired si coach kapag kasama niya si Egoy :lol: