• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Simple. They want to win. Again, as many before me have said: Anyone who's tall and not a guard is BETTER than keeping Yancy.

Well said. The only legitimate center who I see in the PBA who embodies the meaning of height is might nowadays is Sonny Thoss.

Is that import and center appropriately named Chris Alexander? :)

Absolutely...no one else chief :)

maganda pa susunod na laban ng BGK dahil BMEG kalaban nila... BGK with Rico M. vs. BMEG with Yancy De Ocampo... di kaya magpakita ng bangis si yancy diyan? hehe... ^_^ ^_^

Kumbaga sasabihin ni Rico M. at yancy sa former teams nila "pagsisihan n'yo ang pag-trade n'yo sa akin" hehe. Seriously, bagay na bagay sa Ginebra ang klase ng laro na meron si Rico M., jong ayusin mo ang rotation mo ha....

Simple. They want to win. Again, as many before me have said: Anyone who's tall and not a guard is BETTER than keeping Yancy.

Well said. The only legitimate center who I see in the PBA who embodies the meaning of height is might nowadays is Sonny Thoss.

Is that import and center appropriately named Chris Alexander? :)

i beg to differ, yancy is a complete package he has post moves and an outside shot, i would rather keep him and instead trade enrico villanueva who is much shorter and no jumper and is always being eaten alive in the paint, it seems like that they will go for the run and gun system but whenever they are battling a team with a legitimate center they are being killed in the paint

i beg to differ, yancy is a complete package he has post moves and an outside shot, i would rather keep him and instead trade enrico villanueva who is much shorter and no jumper and is always being eaten alive in the paint, it seems like that they will go for the run and gun system but whenever they are battling a team with a legitimate center they are being killed in the paint

Complete package? 'Yung kapatid n'ya siguro 'yun ang complete package sir whereas yancy can't even get a rebound off the likes of Ali Peek or maybe even against a Jondan Salvador (mga undersized players who played the center and power forward position pero magagaling pumuwesto para kumuha ng rebound), saka kung complete package s'ya 'di s'ya naging journeyman sa PBA.

Complete package? 'Yung kapatid n'ya siguro 'yun ang complete package sir whereas yancy can't even get a rebound off the likes of Ali Peek or maybe even against a Jondan Salvador (mga undersized players who played the center and power forward position pero magagaling pumuwesto para kumuha ng rebound), saka kung complete package s'ya 'di s'ya naging journeyman sa PBA.

You might be referring to Raniedel, not Yancy, based on your description.

Post moves? Havven't seen it in his long stay with BGK.

Outside shot? Mick Penissi shoots better than him.

Dude, your description for a De Ocampo is perfect. For Ranidel.

Anywho, Ginebra was always known for a run and gun offense anyway. The only time that BGK had a legit center was when Aquino was with them and when Menk was healthy. Other than that, BGK is always undersized in the middle.

Besides, with acquiring Maierhoffer and Maliksi, they are trying to revert to the "Never say die" BGK of old.