Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Siguro naman ngayon na maraming naimpress sa kanya, ipapasok sya ng mas madalas ni Uichico? ;)

To be honest, wag kayong mag-expect kay Labagala. Since he's not even known to be one of the top guards during his college years. With UE, it was his teammates Bonbon and Marcy Arellano who was their star players, yet Marcy and Bonbon have not fared well in the PBA.

Offensively very minimal ang chances nya to contribute and make a difference for BGK, defensively medyo maliit sya at maliit ang kaha to defend the bigger PG's in the league. His upside is his energy on the court, he brings a lot of it. As I've said, he's a scrappy player, so yun talaga ang malaking maitutulong nya sa BGK.

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

To be honest, wag kayong mag-expect kay Labagala. Since he's not even known to be one of the top guards during his college years. With UE, it was his teammates Bonbon and Marcy Arellano who was their star players, yet Marcy and Bonbon have not fared well in the PBA.

Offensively very minimal ang chances nya to contribute and make a difference for BGK, defensively medyo maliit sya at maliit ang kaha to defend the bigger PG's in the league. His upside is his energy on the court, he brings a lot of it. As I've said, he's a scrappy player, so yun talaga ang malaking maitutulong nya sa BGK.

Well, that's what BGK is known for using a lot din naman. He should follow in the steps of those hustle players in the Ginebra all-time roster such as Wilmer Ong, Benny Cheng, Egay Echavez... even Marc Macapagal, who contributed during the absence of key players way back... So Labagala should fit right in... Besides, BGK's backcourt isn't really known for its defense, but the running game and scoring... So it's a welcome change.

Anywho... Ginebra 1, RoS 0. Tubid 5 out of 8 from 3 point land.

However, BGK let RoS come back from a 20 point deficit...

Anywho, a win is a win.

Hoping they could close the series next game.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

oh btw, marcus douthit is not going to play during the semis! good advantage for bgk... another Finals stint for Ginebra? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

any idea kung baket di lalaro si Douhit sa semis?mas maganda sana kung present sya para wala reason tsaka maganda laban.....congrats sa BGK

Sana SG vs. BGK sa Finals kaya lang no one can match-up with Douthit. I guess Jong will have to use De Ocampo, Mama and Villanueva on him.

18 fouls na 'yan kung ubusan ng fouls ang laban hehe, I guess that Mamaril is their best post-up defender along with Villanueva, at gaya nga ng sabi ni photographer 'wag na tayo masyadong umasa pa kay De Ocampo pag dating sa post up defense hehe...

oh btw, marcus douthit is not going to play during the semis! good advantage for bgk... another Finals stint for Ginebra? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

any idea kung baket di lalaro si Douhit sa semis?mas maganda sana kung present sya para wala reason tsaka maganda laban.....congrats sa BGK

^ douthit is injured. broken hand yata. not really sure what injury. i heard he's out for the rest of the conference.

or itinatago na ni toroman dahil marami ng scout na nasa pinas ngayon.

^possible nga na itatago na yung higante ni Toroman...

bk mainjured pa ng tuluyan.... saka maganda na rin yung accomplishment ng SG....

pero kung wla yung Higante ng SG aabot kya sila ng Quarter? i doubt na hindi.... ^_^

Baka strategy lang 'yan to lull Ginebra into a false sense of security, para sa akin ke maglaro s'ya o hindi dapat nakita na ni Jong 'yung mistakes n'ya in putting Brumfield on Douhit during the elims, it'll also takes it's toll sa opensa ni Brumfield when he had to exert efforts to defend against a player who is about 6 to 7 inches taller than him....

Edited by Agent_mulder