fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Prop me Cheese. We may have a deal here.

Anki, Im interested in an outfielder (Soriano?). I got SPs to give.

not so sure how many rule 5's I have but it might be only one now (as of the moment). what deal would be ok with you nonetheless? I'm gonna offer it up as soon as I read your reply here again...

thanks!

natalo na naman pala ako kay koya jongks.

wala na, fail na yung season ko..

hindi ko na-accomplish yung goal ko! :lol:

Oops!

Tsamba lang naman po.

If our teams met this week, olats ako sigurado w/o Ethier and Hanley. :P

jongks, if you're still interested in Dee maybe you can work out a three way deal with AJB. I'm willing to add my rule 5 pick in the player/s I'm going to let go for the deal to work...

Prop me Cheese. We may have a deal here.

not so sure how many rule 5's I have but it might be only one now (as of the moment). what deal would be ok with you nonetheless? I'm gonna offer it up as soon as I read your reply here again...

thanks!

Uhmm, so Hughes will go to cheese.

AJB gets an R5 pick from cheese.

OK na ang deal nyo e. Tapos na dyan.

How will I get Dee Gordon?

Or do I have to send somebody to AJB? :unsure:

He needs a closer but my relief pitching crew is crappy.

Unless I send Aardsma to AJB, AJB sends Hughes to cheese, and I get Dee Gordon and the R5 from cheese.

WOOT!

Unless I send Aardsma to AJB, AJB sends Hughes to Cheese, I (Jong) gets Dee Gordon from Cheese and Cheese sends R5 to AJB.

WOOT!

That's more like it:-)

Anki,

I dont have Jimenez (Ubaldo)on my team. Pwede pa ba madagdagan ng r5 yung offer mo?

Cheese, yung three-way deal with Jong ayaw mo? You give Gordon and R5 and get Hughes. Jong gives Aardsma and gets Gordon, I give Hughes and I get Arrdsma and the r5?

I'm ok with the deal, if that's what you'd prefer. gimme some time trying to figure out who to kick out of my team to accommodate Hughes. I'll prop you up the "to be dropped" player for Hughes to officially start the deal. ok?

*add'l: didn't notice you replied yesterday so I now offered Lyon for Hughes to startup the proposed 3 way deal...

Edited by cheeselogger

Cheese, I accepted your proposal (Lyon for Hughes) which will jumpstart the 3-team trade as discussed above.

On another note, is there a way for Commish Bubs to submit the entire three-team trade for the league's approval without going through the entire three-team process, baka abutan ng isang linggo to if we 3 will deal the players involed.

Edited by AJBredux
  • Like (+1) 1