fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Sabi na nga ba.. magkakaroon ng pitch from beneath the zone!

wawa tuloy si tabachuchy..

Sabi ko kasi sayo Jongky, that Marlin shortstop will do! :evil:

(level up.. trade intelligence + 5)

Biruin mo, si edwin jackson, 4 pitches in his appearance..

Edited by kingsville

My favorite cam shot from the game:

Torre, LaRussa and Manuel in a huddle.

That's like a thousand points in baseball IQ combined.

I wonder what they were discussing. :unsure:

Maybe something like, "how the hell do we get a run (or a hit) from these guys?"

:lol:

Edited by Jongkers

^^ Oo nga, 'no?

Lufet!

---------

Five of my final eight matchups are against playoff teams.

Of the other three, one is against AJB who is in 8th place and two against master TD (12th).

The matchups with TD are at the 3rd to the last and last weeks.

Me likey! :thumbsupsmiley:

Mukhang down-the-wire ang labanan sa sandwiches. :lol:

manuel went top heavy .. he put all his big bats early ... he managed that game like a lil league team .. put the runs early then hope the lead stands .... maddon spaced his players

and consiggy ... theyre hurting themselves more .. theyre like into S & M

I hope the Sox rip crazy Maddon's team apart for the rest of the season, especially in October if ever. :angry:

Edited by Jongkers

lol

a philly sports guy said wakefield posed a managerial problem bec his knuckleball needs a special catcher .. one used to the ways his pitches drop.. maybe thats why maddon didnt use him ... but since it was his first ASG .. the manager shouldve found a way to let him play

This made me laugh-, a post from a brod's FB page:

"A twentyfiveish latina girl caught my eye at the tennis court saturday morning while playing - actually I was done and she was ready to get in. There were 2 kids with her, obviously hers because they called her mom. I watched...I had not left the court...then she walked up to pick up a ball about 10 ft. from where I was sitting, and... I couldn't stop myself - I said: "I like your boobs!" And she said thank you.

Hers was bigger than my friend's (PC). Now how many us have ever dared or even just thought of giving a girl a complement like the one I gave? It's not sexual harassment, believe me - girls like to show off. The funny thing, or stupid thing was, I asked her if they were real, and she very proudly said they were.

I watched the entire time she was in court. When they started heading out, I said "Bye, Booby!" It was an amazing experience for me."

:lol: Astig. :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer
lol

a philly sports guy said wakefield posed a managerial problem bec his knuckleball needs a special catcher .. one used to the ways his pitches drop.. maybe thats why maddon didnt use him ... but since it was his first ASG .. the manager shouldve found a way to let him play

from what i read in yahoo he was saving wake if the game went extra innings (which is for the past few years have been very possible...kasi wake can pitch NL into oblivion...unless his knuckler hangs :P)

pero kawawa naman nga si wake...1st All Star Appearance tapos no show...kahit isang batter lang sana :P