fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

seems like a nice book there :)

btw, matt wieters called already called up by the nugs? wow... ;)

yup i called him up already. excited ba. heheh!

Yep, apparently he already did.

And, na-add rin niya si Chris Perez.

Dalawa na ang nagkakamali dun a. :lol:

sorry pards, lesson learned. next time gumamit ng CTRL-F at wag umasa sa manual na paghahanap. i missed that one out. sorry sorry... :)

di pa pwede i-deal ang minor league draft picks eh, rule 5 draft picks lang.. and im not going to deal my rule 5 draft pick this year..

oops! OK...

buti na lang dinecline ni 3D yung previous prop ko.

edit: 3D, i propped you a revised offer on your team page.

iba siya sa PM na sinend ko an hour ago or two.. the prop from Yahoo is my latest one.

thanks.

Edited by kingsville

sa k10 actually the last spot was shortlisted with cain, drew, ethier and hawpe...

ethier i was hoping to get sa filler draft...

hawpe lost out...

cain lost out with peavy and santana there...

i effed up sa draft with some of my picks that weren't planned (thus losing out on morrow...)...thats why i needed another rotation guy...

Edited by consiglieri
master J,

can't let go of a prospect for a leaguer right now... i need to clear space for TC :)

No problem, master TD.

If there's anyone I can offer for Triunfel, prop mo na lang po.

Thanks. :)

sorry pards, lesson learned. next time gumamit ng CTRL-F at wag umasa sa manual na paghahanap. i missed that one out. sorry sorry... :)

No problem, sir.

I believe I made the very first mistake of that kind here. :lol:

parang ganun... prospect for a prospect ;)

you need an SS... so do i :lol:

but i dunno, for some reason, you see the SS as your, uhm, hole :unsure: :lol: :P

why not let mike aviles go SS all year long and gamble on the felipe lopezes and the aaron hills... but that would virtually be the same with cristian guzman on board... nevermind what im saying... im just the one stupid GM who put ryan doumit on top of his queue, ahead of the eric bedard and the matt cain and so on and so forth :P :lol:

parang ganun... prospect for a prospect ;)

you need an SS... so do i :lol:

but i dunno, for some reason, you see the SS as your, uhm, hole :unsure: :lol: :P

why not let mike aviles go SS all year long and gamble on the felipe lopezes and the aaron hills... but that would virtually be the same with cristian guzman on board... nevermind what im saying... im just the one stupid GM who put ryan doumit on top of his queue, ahead of the eric bedard and the matt cain and so on and so forth :P :lol:

:lol:

Thing is, kaya I'm trying to ship a big-leaguer is I want to free up a roster spot.

Not to mention I don't have much of a farm to speak of.

I intend to use Aviles at 2B kaya SS ang hinahanap ko.

Mas maraming maayos na SS kesa 2B e.

Thus, I'm constrained to decline pag prospect to prospect deal. Sensya na po.

Don't sweat the Doumit pick too much kasi may RF eligibility naman yata e.

Kaya lang, antagal niyang mag-warm up.

Mga August pa yan magpapakita ng gilas. :lol:

Besides, if you didn't pick him up in the 1st round, baka di ko nakuha 'yung Ethier-Slowey as my first two picks. :P

:lol:

Thing is, kaya I'm trying to ship a big-leaguer is I want to free up a roster spot.

Not to mention I don't have much of a farm to speak of.

I intend to use Aviles at 2B kaya SS ang hinahanap ko.

Mas maraming maayos na SS kesa 2B e.

Thus, I'm constrained to decline pag prospect to prospect deal. Sensya na po.

Don't sweat the Doumit pick too much kasi may RF eligibility naman yata e.

Kaya lang, antagal niyang mag-warm up.

Mga August pa yan magpapakita ng gilas. :lol:

Besides, if you didn't pick him up in the 1st round, baka di ko nakuha 'yung Ethier-Slowey as my first two picks. :P

oks lang master J... actually, it's still too early pa naman to sweat out anything major... all cool :)

and as for douchemit, wala na po yung RF nya... sad, indeed... but well, sabi nga nila, you can't correct a mistake with another mistake, so staying putz na ako...

with that, uhm, well.... here's hoping that rafa soriano will leapfrog mike gonzales before jon rauch does chad qualls :lol:...

edit:

and with all due respect, i think i'm getting that baseball fever in me... i like the baseball competition more than that of hoops... mas matindi... mas challenging... mas tactical...

time to change the game na siguro :P :lol:

Edited by TripleDouble

oo nga master J... go and represent...

mejo inolats ang team ko dun... for 1, di ako active sa FA movement (once a week ko silipin, same with the champs league account), so i missed out on the ryan gomeses and the ramon sessionses :lol: and so on... also, di maganda ang construction ng team ko dun, masyado maraming guards, pau and dwight lang ang slotman, lahat SG/PG na :lol: (with the exception of al thornton, and favorite waiver wire add luc richard mbah a uten :lol:)... gilbert arenas kinda f#&ked up my strategy too (the only league where i drafted him)... waited all year long for monkey crap :lol:

anyway, i see florida, 'zona, mariners & atlanta having the tightest closer contests around...