fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

fingle????? what the ... dude i dont swing that way like the duck ..... carrasco is said to be the best prospect the phils have .. but everybody is saying savery just migh make the roster faster .. theres another phillies arm prospect out there... as for price, i have a good chance of getting my batting prospects i think ill hold on to him besides ... if joba can get the moon im thinking by next month price can get me a real star .. lol jk .. ill see what i can do

I'd much rather overpay for Price than Joba.

No diss to the Cowardly Lion, he's got great stuff but Price---experience notwithstanding---just seems more like the more complete pitcher.

Joba throws hard, Price just throws everything.

Dave just doesn't get enough love or pub playing for the revenue sharing Rays.

there's actually a good chance that Joba won't have the kind of value or impact most people expect---at least, for this season.

word out of camp right now is that he's gonna be on a strict innings diet while working out of the bullpen.

from there, he'll spend some time down midseason to prep him for a rotation spot in the 2nd half.

of course, that's the plan and there's really no doubt that he's the young gun likely to get bumrushed to fill in if and when a spot opens up.

and yeah, I'd agree, cheese, that comp hits it right on the head.

Edited by gift_of_game

^I really don't believe that the Yankees will press that panic button later and push Joba outside of their program too much. with the way they really didn't go all out going for Johan this offseason and then they risk one of their much valued investment would never look great for the "new" Yankee management. I still love Joba's mental strength that he's not rattled under the NYY microscope and that it would take only Mother Nature to stop him so far...

Edited by cheeselogger
^I really don't believe that the Yankees will press that panic button later and push Joba outside of their program too much. with the way they really didn't go all out going for Johan this offseason and then they risk one of their much valued investment would never look great for the "new" Yankee management. I still love his mindset though that he's not rattled under the NYY microscope and that it would take only one big footlong .. or maybe a cheesesteak with some chili cheese fires ... to stop him so far...

hehehe

Edited by denimhead
jong ... u have ryan howard right? adrian gonzales, david price and my remaining two picks for ryan howard? .... or adiran gonzales and one of my closers ... for mr big stick

Dude, he's my first pick overall. I practically built my team around him and the speedster duo of figgins and crawford. Sensya na po. :)