fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

KVille,

I guess walang starting point in giving out your K10. May deadline lang. Nasa iyo na yun if you want to give your K10 early although you will surely lose some leverage trade-wise with respect to guys who are not in your K10.

Tindi ng batting trio ni Bubuy: Pujols, Holliday and Markakis. Si David Wright lang ang "sikat" sa team ko.:-(

that was a concern but with his new approach, it might not be much of a risk.

he won't burn out his arm as much since he's worked to pitch more efficiently (pitches pile up once a pitcher makes a concerted effort to strike batters out each time down).

pedestrian k/9 aside, the peripherals are solid, especially the all-important BB/9.

best thing about this?

he could prove to be useful even past age 35 and he's entering his FA year (which I didn't really know this prior to dealing for him).

overall, he's a definite upgrade from last year's ace, the cantankerous Canadian, Erik Bedard.

as for having a productive off-season, as John Wooden said a hundred times over during UCLA practices: "Do not mistake activity for achievement."

pero si Doc Halladay.. he's like, glassy.

i know most SP's are, pero ibang case/level na yung kanya.

thats why "bamboozled" came to mind after the trade.

erratic naman si Prince.. so its equal and good. either win-win or lose-lose for both teams.

no doubt, TFE has the most productive off-season, out of all of us here.

Ang hirap naman ibenta ng mga bata ko. :cry:

ajb, more on power bats pala ang CFs mo.. im looking more empahis on SB.. cant afford ako kay kemp.. :(

KVille,

The 2 star players for 1 stud strategy has been perfected into an art form by Bubuy and GoG. Sinusubukan ko pero ang hirap gayahin. :wacko:

Edited by agentjackbauer
that was a concern but with his new approach, it might not be much of a risk.

he won't burn out his arm as much since he's worked to pitch more efficiently (pitches pile up once a pitcher makes a concerted effort to strike batters out each time down).

pedestrian k/9 aside, the peripherals are solid, especially the all-important BB/9.

best thing about this?

he could prove to be useful even past age 35 and he's entering his FA year (which I didn't really know this prior to dealing for him).

overall, he's a definite upgrade from last year's ace, the cantankerous Canadian, Erik Bedard.

as for having a productive off-season, as John Wooden said a hundred times over during UCLA practices: "Do not mistake activity for achievement."

oh indeed...

@ ajb

its inborn talent, amigo... some have it, most dont... sure enough, i'm one of those who dont :P