• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ATTENTION GUYS!:

9 out of 10 girls dont really find this attractive

unless ur a male stripper, its a DONT

Where'd you get that statistic? I'm just curious of your sources on this ratio. The girls that I've been dating love it. I agree with what they say that if you have the body for it, then wear it.

For those who want to see how it does look like on a guy, go to http://www.undergear.com or http://www.internationalmale.com

The first time I wore it, this one girl asked me to put it on. It felt so strange but it held everything in place. She liked the sight and ever since then, all my f**k friends always asks me to wear it. I don't see it as gay. Guys in Ireland wear skirts (kilts) and they're not gay. Thongs shouldn't be associated with being gay cause that's stereotyping. Ask a gay man if he wears those things and he'll you that he wears boxers, briefs, or the tighty whities instead. And like someone said before...if you got the body for it or it looks good on you, wear it. So don't be hating cause you don't got the body for it.

Remember it's just preference on what you wear. Also remember...the native people of the Philippines, they were and are still wearing G-Strings.

Where'd you get that statistic?  I'm just curious of your sources on this ratio.  The girls that I've been dating love it.  I agree with what they say that if you have the body for it, then wear it.

its not a "real" statistic. its just an exaggeration but my female friends all dont like it. we're like "oh yea its hot!" but we dont really mean it. well.. some girls might disagree but at least that statistic is true with the women i know (friends and cousins)

• 2 months later...