Men In Thongs

machete

There was a male friend who told me that he used to wear his mom's panties. Sabi niya ok daw feel.

So, I tried it for a while. I used my ex-yf's undies and it felt so good. Salong salo talaga ung balls ko. In return, she used my briefs during her periods, before she goes to bed kasi naabsorb daw ung flow without having to use napkin.

I tried to be a little bit open and daring a few years back. I bought myself a real sexy pair of underwears for men. I got even bolder when my girl gave me the t-backs she bought for me from Bench.

Sexy daw tignan lalo na pag nag-uundress ako or when I'm putting my pants on.

She likes it specially when I slap my butt as she looks and give her that naughty look... he he he.... a lot of times, we end up making love. :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ako I always wear thongs. Marami ako iba ibang brand. I have bench, baleno, calvin klein, jockey, etc. I like it better than normal underwear. Hindi ako bading ha, I just feel more comfortable in them. I recommend the bikini t-briefs that bench sells. Just get a size smaller. Medyo malaki sila gumawa ng sizes.

I really don't care what people think when they see/know that I wear thongs. I feel comfortable and sexy in them so I'll wear them until such time na there's a new style of underwear that will make me feel sexier...hahahahah! Plus, gusto sya ng girlfriend ko on me. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...