• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Manila Ocean Park, Behind Quirino Grandstand

i dont think 400 is justifiable...if its a question of economics then they should make it affordable so as many would patronize it...more people means more revenues and not the other way around...remember that this is not a place of novelty nor elitist's paradise...it should be open to all...its a showcase...di ba guys...

ive been there once and i was disappointed...i even tried to compare it with ocean adventure (which is completely a different set up) still no match and come to think of it the overhead maintenance of OA is much much more expensive than that of OP but still they can manage it to price reasonably...hayyy not to be racist pero kung utak TUBONG LUGAW talaga wala...

Somehow I agree with you. This place is a bit over rated and overpriced. But, this is the only one available here in manila. Hopefully somone will develop somthing like an ocean park HK here. Impossible, but I hope someone catches is insane enough to spend that much money.

The trip here is "bitin" . Its like paying for an expensive 15min walk. anyway this are just my thoughts. ciao!

Somehow I agree with you. This place is a bit over rated and overpriced. But, this is the only one available here in manila. Hopefully somone will develop somthing like an ocean park HK here. Impossible, but I hope someone catches is insane enough to spend that much money.

The trip here is "bitin" . Its like paying for an expensive 15min walk. anyway this are just my thoughts. ciao!

If you come in between 12noon to 6pm, this place is a rip-off. Why? Because of the thick crowds.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They've added a mermaid show - you need a P150 receipt of food or non food items that you've bought inside the Manila Ocean Park store. It's a sycnhronized underwater display of sexy taleneted ladies - mermaids. Fun to watch than just the regular fishes swimming around :lol: It's still the same for the regular rate of Php 400 tho.

• 2 weeks later...

There's an added attraction at the Manila Ocean Park, it's called JELLIES : DANCING SEA FAIRIES ...it's an exhibit of different kinds of jelly fishes, because of the transparency of its non-exoskelatal bodies it absorbs light when lighted upon, pulsating lights in perfect synch with the music makes a nice entertainment. I've seen this one just like the Jelly Fish Sea Exhibit at Ocean Park Hong Kong

The Oceanarium

October 1, 2009 to November 30, 2009

Weekday (except Public Holiday): 8:00am to 7:00pm - Last Entry 6:15pm

Weekend & Public Holiday: 9:00am to 8:00pm - Last Entry 7:15pm

Jellies: Dancing Sea Fairies

October 1, 2009 to November 30, 2009

Mondays to Fridays: 8:00am to 7:00pm - Last Entry 6:15pm

Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: 9:00am to 8:00pm - Last Entry 7:15pm

http://manilaoceanpark.com/newsletters/jellies_ads.jpg

Edited by Anaheim