La Union

Elyu had been a hidden gem. If you want party, go to Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union. Doon yung mga party spots like Flotsam and Jetsam, etc. But if you want relaxation and privacy, go to further north ng San Juan nearing Bacnotan. Madaming resorts doon na mas tahimik.

Just now, brandom said:

Elyu had been a hidden gem. If you want party, go to Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union. Doon yung mga party spots like Flotsam and Jetsam, etc. But if you want relaxation and privacy, go to further north ng San Juan nearing Bacnotan. Madaming resorts doon na mas tahimik.

May spot ba sir na pwedeng puntahan to get some girls? Party, club, liveshow, etc. We plan to go there by June e. Thanks

LU has been like the Boracay of Luzon for parties. Its not as quiet as before, and traffic is getting bad. If you want a quieter place to go to, I suggest not to go to LU. But if you are up to parties and some happy moments, flotsam is the go to place. Also, if you are part of the LGBT+ community, I've heard they opened up a new bar for them.

3 hours ago, Chichakorn said:

LU has been like the Boracay of Luzon for parties. Its not as quiet as before, and traffic is getting bad. If you want a quieter place to go to, I suggest not to go to LU. But if you are up to parties and some happy moments, flotsam is the go to place. Also, if you are part of the LGBT+ community, I've heard they opened up a new bar for them.

How about sa mga gents who wants to meet girls? Is there a bar that you can suggest? TIA

30 minutes ago, brandom said:

Go outside of Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union, marami talagang tao doon. Kung gusto nyo ng tahimik na part ng San Juan, further north, nearing Bacnotan. Bacnotan has nice beach and quiet resorts also.

may ma suggest ka dito?