Philipppine Playboy

TX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

m happy with new may issue - jeri lee fan kasi.

btw, m surprised at full frontal breast shots in mag. initially got the impression from people i talked to that playboy philippines was just like fhm and maxim - sexy shots, with a nipple slip or two every so often.

nice to see that's not the case. almost as good as us edition. got this for jeri lee photos, but m now thinking of checking out back issues.

m happy with new may issue - jeri lee fan kasi.

btw, m surprised at full frontal breast shots in mag. initially got the impression from people i talked to that playboy philippines was just like fhm and maxim - sexy shots, with a nipple slip or two every so often.

nice to see that's not the case. almost as good as us edition. got this for jeri lee photos, but m now thinking of checking out back issues.

bili na sir ng back issues :D

• 2 weeks later...

so dianne sison is the cover for the june 2010 issue!!hmmmm anyone check inside the mag and have some info about jewelle de vera if she's feature in this issue.... i want to read the interview if there is one.... a model who can put her full naked picture in a site is a very interesting character i want to more about jewelle de vera! .......... AHHHHHHH

so dianne sison is the cover for the june 2010 issue!!hmmmm anyone check inside the mag and have some info about jewelle de vera if she's feature in this issue.... i want to read the interview if there is one.... a model who can put her full naked picture in a site is a very interesting character i want to more about jewelle de vera! .......... AHHHHHHH

check her fb account. contact ko sya. :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Playboy Philippines, parang bland version ng US Playboy, dala-dala lang yung name. Parang same lang ng Maxim, FHM.

+1 sa pagka-bland. though i'd say that right before maxim phils went kaput, maxim was easily trumping FHM and playboy.

every once in a while playboy phils does come up with an issue that's not totally below the price of the mag. pero in general labnaw talaga.

and in case anyone really connected to the editorial staff happen to be reading this, can you please hire a proper proof reader?!?

i mean p#ta naman, andaming typo e. mahal mahal ng papel na gamit ninyo ni hindi man lang ma-check ng ayos. parang gawa ng amateur.