• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Kung Magtatake Ka Ng Panibagong Course...

Kung magkakaroon ako ng chance na makapag aral ulit or if I can go back in time where I can choose my course regardless of money, I would still choose my first love; MEDICINE. Today, I'm okay with the course I took (ECE) :)

same here.... original love was medicine, but took up ECE....

but now, field is in IT and Business Management. layo no?

Survey researchers

Training needed: Master’s degree.

Job outlook: Business is getting more and more scientific in its approaches to forming strategy, and increasingly relies on data from surveys and research. As a result, the demand for people working in this field is going to increase as well, just as their salary. The job is expected to grow 18 percent by the year 2022, which is higher than average. If statistics, sociology and business research fascinate you, it is the time to grasp your luck.

Expected median salary in 2015-2016: $45,050

Software application developers

Training needed: Bachelor’s degree; practical experience for entry-level.

Job outlook: This is an undisputed job of the future. Software surrounds us every minute of our lives, and people who create it are never going to be out of job and will always get high salaries. The ongoing revolution in mobile device industry guarantees stable growth in this sphere–most experts agree that this job is going to see 23 percent growth in the next 10 years. Today we have software applications for the things that no one in his right mind would have associated with programming even 10-15 years ago: losing weight, driving, detecting metals, for everything. And this tendency isn’t going to stop. Join now and build the world of future.

Expected median salary in 2015-2016: $90,000

• 3 weeks later...

Financial wise the best course right now is in the field of IT.....

personally, I am in the field of engineering.... pero one of my passion is photography... pero hina daw nang kita dito... kaya hobby lang muna.... maybe later pag nakaluwag na ako... one of my dreams ay makapag patayo nang photo studio....