• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

Guys Help. My cousin has a thinkpad laptop (R50e model ata yun) that keeps shutting down after rebooting..ang sinasabi daw sa screen: "windows will shutdown in 1 sec" ano kaya problem and ano dapat gawin? salamat!

I'm not sure pala if XP or Vista ang OS nya..

boot loader corrupt..make a usb bootdisk or re-install windows

Edited by direstraits94

Hello guys,.......my REQUEST is more for LEARNING,.............I am so damn EAGER to learn how to troubleshoot Laptops and Mobile Phones so that I could do it myself, and maybe someday, use the skills as my part time job.

My QUESTION is: Which school in Metro Manila teaches short courses on thes things? I know MFI ( Meralco) teaches them, but the classes are almost always dissolved because am the only one enrolling usually.

I would truly appreciate some tips on the school locations.

SALAMAT in ADVANCE guys n gals :)

Hello guys,.......my REQUEST is more for LEARNING,.............I am so damn EAGER to learn how to troubleshoot Laptops and Mobile Phones so that I could do it myself, and maybe someday, use the skills as my part time job.

My QUESTION is: Which school in Metro Manila teaches short courses on thes things? I know MFI ( Meralco) teaches them, but the classes are almost always dissolved because am the only one enrolling usually.

I would truly appreciate some tips on the school locations.

SALAMAT in ADVANCE guys n gals :)

try this site www.excellentchoicetraining.com

If all else fail, and you've decided to just say WTF, I'm reformatting this gawddamn PC, think again. All of the trouble of installing those shitty softwares, all the troubles of downloading mp3s, the trouble of backups.

Say hello to Combofix. This utility is so damn powerful, it fixed most of my PC and laptop woes caused by virus infections. As a disclaimer, this is by no means act as an AV substitute. I'd like to call this tool as "The Last Resort". Like a double edged sword, it can make or break your PC. But since you've already decided to reformat it, what the heck , right? You just got to try this one out. From personal experience, 4 of them in total, none of em crashed. Extremely effective tool.

Please do read the disclaimers and the instructions on how to use Combofix on their web site at Bleepingcomputer.com. And again, this tool shall be used only as a last resort.

bossing pwede po ba upgrade ang pentium dual core ko sa laptop ng core duo or i3 or 15.thanks po

yung pentium dual core pwede (though hinde considered upgrade kasi mas mataas ang core 2 duo sa pdc, unless older c2d compared to new pdc with higher clock). you might need to update the bios of the motherboard if this will be the case. you cannot upgrade to i3, i5, and i7 kasi iba na ang socket ng mga yan.

gud day. can someone help me with this? i have attached here a photo of my laptop screen. it keeps on doing this the past month. i cannot figure out if it has a problem with the hard disk or the video card. thanks in advance. the laptop is a toshiba satellite.

post-98992-127570702726.jpg

Edited by DavyJones

gud day. can someone help me with this? i have attached here a photo of my laptop screen. it keeps on doing this the past month. i cannot figure out if it has a problem with the hard disk or the video card. thanks in advance. the laptop is a toshiba satellite.

post-98992-127570702726.jpg

Two Possible cause either cable flex or video card.. First try to test your laptop with

external monitor and if it work fine, the cause would be your cable flex..try flexing

the screen back and forth if didn't make a difference that would tell you it is not

the cable flex.

Two Possible cause either cable flex or video card.. First try to test your laptop with

external monitor and if it work fine, the cause would be your cable flex..try flexing

the screen back and forth if didn't make a difference that would tell you it is not

the cable flex.

thanks. i tried it but flexing did not solve it. any other solutions? or does it have anything to do with the hard disk? cause it seems whenever the screen freezes the hdd does not seem to be responding as well.

hello. can someone help me with this. my laptop is HP Pavilion dv4. bought it a couple of months back.

problem is dun sa monitor malapit sa taskbar, suddenly meron na palaging streak of red or green light/line

extending from both end of the screen. any way, i can make it disappear? tnx a lot!

hello. can someone help me with this. my laptop is HP Pavilion dv4. bought it a couple of months back.

problem is dun sa monitor malapit sa taskbar, suddenly meron na palaging streak of red or green light/line

extending from both end of the screen. any way, i can make it disappear? tnx a lot!

try connecting a known good monitor to your laptop or getting in the CMOS screen , if its still the same then it may have something to do with your video card.

either unisntall video card driver or you need to replace the video card

otherwise, you need to replace your laptop screen.