• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

Sinusumpong itong PC ko: when I boot it up, sometimes lumalabas sa BIOS yung message "Checksum error", then it says na yung computer date ko is not compatible with the date on my Windows, and if gusto kong palitan. The date is always January 1, 2005 (presumably the date of manufacture of the motherboard). Ang tanong: is this a hardware or software problem? How do I solve it? Kung hardware problem, which hardware is it? Thanks for any help :)

Help, PLEASE! I cannot log in to Win7 on my HD. I change all account except mine from administrator to standard/limited and changed/shared a folder for everyone. After restarting it won't go into the log-in screen and displays a 'please wait' for seems like an eternity. I tried another HD(extra) with Win7 also and it boots fine. Tried to boot using Win7 DVD but it won't even display ' press any key to boot from CD. .', all I get is a blinking cursor. I tried the same DVD on my laptop and it boots fine but not on my desktop. I want to repair the Win7 to get previous settings 'coz the games my children play will be from scratch if I can't. I removed my DVD drive and tried it on another PC and it's the same, but if I use other bootable DVD/CD like Vista or XP, it boots fine. I am at the end of my wits.

I made my children's account to administrator because they can not save their games under standard/limited accounts. I changed them back temporarily to standard/limited so they may not access some of my files (especially X-rated videos he he he) B)

kung sakin nangyari yan at may mga impoprtant files ako na gusto ko iback up, baka nag parallel install na ako.

or better yet back up (attach the hdd to an enclosure tapos plug sa ibang computer) and do OSRI.

OR....

assuming na profile mo lang ang nagloloko.....

make a new profile. access the files from that profile ung luma mong profile

transfer the foles from there

it may or may not twork

so far naman gumana sya sakin :P

Sinusumpong itong PC ko: when I boot it up, sometimes lumalabas sa BIOS yung message "Checksum error", then it says na yung computer date ko is not compatible with the date on my Windows, and if gusto kong palitan. The date is always January 1, 2005 (presumably the date of manufacture of the motherboard). Ang tanong: is this a hardware or software problem? How do I solve it? Kung hardware problem, which hardware is it? Thanks for any help :)

2 things :

- the coin cell battery

- mobo

What's wrong po with this? If i turn on the laptop..mag on siya then you'll hear the fan running then a few seconds wala na ule yung tunog ng fan then wala rin lalabas sa lcd... pero ung light for the power ay naka on naman... Before mangyari po to .. bigla na lang nag shutdown laptop..then ayaw na ule mag turn on.

What's wrong po with this? If i turn on the laptop..mag on siya then you'll hear the fan running then a few seconds wala na ule yung tunog ng fan then wala rin lalabas sa lcd... pero ung light for the power ay naka on naman... Before mangyari po to .. bigla na lang nag shutdown laptop..then ayaw na ule mag turn on.

even f2 doesn't show itself?

this could be a case of no post or no video.

suggestions:

if that is my computer, i would attach it to an external monitor. im gonna check if there would be any display. if theres a display, lcd issue yan. pag wala paring display... no post na yan

try accessing f2 or f12-- kung success pwede ka pa gumamit nang cd to do at least system restore(if this is sofware issue).

kung wala parin at black screen parin, palitan mo na lcd mo :lol:

no post :

remove the memory (all of it) and try to turn on the pc. if it would bep on you, its not the mobo (at least ligtas na ung pinaka mahal na part dba? ahahahaha )

do you boot your computer while something is attached to it? (remove any usb devices that includes usb mouse at keyboard).

even f2 doesn't show itself?

this could be a case of no post or no video.

suggestions:

if that is my computer, i would attach it to an external monitor. im gonna check if there would be any display. if theres a display, lcd issue yan. pag wala paring display... no post na yan

try accessing f2 or f12-- kung success pwede ka pa gumamit nang cd to do at least system restore(if this is sofware issue).

kung wala parin at black screen parin, palitan mo na lcd mo :lol:

no post :

remove the memory (all of it) and try to turn on the pc. if it would bep on you, its not the mobo (at least ligtas na ung pinaka mahal na part dba? ahahahaha )

do you boot your computer while something is attached to it? (remove any usb devices that includes usb mouse at keyboard).

Boss...there's nothing attach to it while booting... basta if you try to turn it on.... nothing happens. it would only light up the power. Will try your reco sir.

Bros, Tanong ko lang kc ung pc ko laging nagrerestart. Nkakapasok nman cya sa Windows XP desktop hanggang maload lang nya lahat ng icon mlapit sa orasan tpos RESTART n cya. Ano kayang problema nito? Pano to ayusin? THANKS :thumbsupsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

Bros, Tanong ko lang kc ung pc ko laging nagrerestart. Nkakapasok nman cya sa Windows XP desktop hanggang maload lang nya lahat ng icon mlapit sa orasan tpos RESTART n cya. Ano kayang problema nito? Pano to ayusin? THANKS :thumbsupsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

- your computer might be infected with malware...

- a recent program that you installed might be causing a problem

try logging into safe mode - then disable all your start up items by opening windows system configuration (start>run>type msconfig)

if it doesn't fix it..it would be better if you just reinstall windows

• 2 weeks later...

:goatee: repost lang po...baka sakaling masagot na this time around...thanks... :goatee:

:goatee: is there anything i need to know or adjust when i would want to upgrade or downgrade my processor...since i would want to interchange the processors of my 2 laptops...one is running on a 1.6 while the other is 1.83...both are core 2 duo...the problem is when i tried interchanging them, both laptops wont even boot up..any advice...thanks... :goatee:

• 2 weeks later...

Bros, tanong lang po. Bakit nagrerestart ung pc pag nagsasaksak ako sa USB? :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

like the previus tip.. most likely malware. check in safemode. if its ok there.. look at the start up items..

see if u can download smithfraudfix...dial a fix... autoruns.. superantispyware...

reformat.. or if your in QC, u can contact me. dell trained and certified systems expert. plugging lang po.