The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

• 2 weeks later...

hingi lang po ako ng tulong mga boss...

netbook po ung saken... MSI wind U210... since nung nabili ko siya nagloloko ung wifi nya... nung binalik ko siya sa pinagbilan ko nag re install lang cya ng bagong driver then gumana na... pero nung pag uwi ko back to normal ulit ayaw na gumana... may solusyon po ba kau dito??? salamat!!!

BTW windows7 po siya... baka may epekto siya sa problema ko...

:goatee: it only shutsdown...actually more like turns off...no restarting...so i have to boot it up on my own...and the weird thing is it doesnt have the usual check on the hard drive when i turn it on unlike when you just turn off the pc without actually shutting down... :goatee:

does it restart or shutsdown entirely?
what cables are you using? does your tv have an hdmi port?

i bought those cables sold in the electronic shops and i know the cable works because abenson was able to make it work before. My tv is hdmi ready as well according to hp i need a configuration to be setup but then again their customer service (online) does not know this. The setup was evidently being sold to me was from the supplier of abenson so i am not sure if this is really the case

i bought those cables sold in the electronic shops and i know the cable works because abenson was able to make it work before. My tv is hdmi ready as well according to hp i need a configuration to be setup but then again their customer service (online) does not know this. The setup was evidently being sold to me was from the supplier of abenson so i am not sure if this is really the case

once your laptop is connected to your TV via the HDMI cable, try pressing Fn + F4 (or look for the button with the MONITOR ICON on your keyboard). I have a HP Pavillion dv7-3063 and on my keyboard it shows as F4. this will switch your display from your laptop monitor to the TV. You can also do dual output meaning you should see your desktop on both the TV and laptop monitor. If this does not work eh either you have one of the ff: 1). a bad HDMI cable. 2). A bad HDMI port. 3). wrong Video Driver 4). wrong HDMI driver.

hope this helps. :)

:goatee: is there anything i need to know or adjust when i would want to upgrade or downgrade my processor...since i would want to interchange the processors of my 2 laptops...one is running on a 1.6 while the other is 1.83...both are core 2 duo...the problem is when i tried interchanging them, both laptops wont even boot up..any advice...thanks... :goatee: