Are You Good At Small Talk?

Larry

depends on my mood....kapag talkative mood ako i can be on a roll

also depends on the person...kapag hindi ko gusto ang tao or crowd i stay quiet

also if the other person doesnt reciprocate i'll drop the conversation

kaya ko rin ibagay sa crowd ang small talk

• 1 month later...

It all depends... small talk for me is either a hit or miss science

Sometimes, you can pickup on things that you can build on.... other times, you just bomb out...

But basically, it's all about the chemistry and finding a common ground that both of you can work on.

That's what you learn by being a chatter. Everything starts thru small talk and either gets the ball rolling or you get rolled over. Either way, its risk loosing and gaining something or risk nothing and gain nothing.

• 1 month later...

I've learned to be a "Small Talker" nung tumagal ako sa Call Center ... It helped a lot with my personality , naa-apply ko sya kahit sa mga big or small gatherings , di na ako shy makipag usap kasi kahit konti basa ko na yung trip ng kakausapin ko by just asking several questions . After that , kwentuhan na !

Trebuchet MS

Small talk can take you places ... You'll never know ...

I was a witness with this small talk fairy tale ...

One of my colleague , got a caller from a VIP of Nike , had small talk , then eventually the VIP was old and dying so this Nike VIP offered my colleague kung gusto nya mag travel and sagot ng VIP ... Syempre nag yes yung officemate ko ... Ayun , after a day , nag email sa kanya giving him all the details on how to process the booking and charge it to the VIP ... Sarap ...