Motorcycles and Scooters

being a newbie i dont think it is advisable for you to drive a big bike it takes much time to handle it. I suggest do some practice kasi mahirap talaga ihandle ang BIG BIKE lalo na bigger displacement baka tumilapon ka kapag hindi mo nakontrol ang silinyador well its upto you kung yung mga bike lang na sinabi mo ang pagpipilian go for CBR400 at sama monaren SUPER4 may mga parts nyan rito I guess. at ang pwede sa express na motor ay above 400cc na motor 200-250cc minsan nakakadaya pero much better kuha kanalang ng 400cc at again take much time to practice.

I bought me an NC30, naunahan ako sa NC 23, gusto ko sana yun NC 23, para medyo pang practice, then ugrade nalang later, pero seems foolish but I guess I'll have to make do with the NC 30 :( , practice lang muna sa kanto paikot ikot hehe, then when I have confidence, lalabas sa village, hehe tapos sa mall, tapos sa office tapos sa probinsya na yohooo, maybe it will take me five years to reach my goal...

anyway thanks parin sa advice, appreciatte it :)

I bought me an NC30, naunahan ako sa NC 23, gusto ko sana yun NC 23, para medyo pang practice, then ugrade nalang later, pero seems foolish but I guess I'll have to make do with the NC 30 :( , practice lang muna sa kanto paikot ikot hehe, then when I have confidence, lalabas sa village, hehe tapos sa mall, tapos sa office tapos sa probinsya na yohooo, maybe it will take me five years to reach my goal...

anyway thanks parin sa advice, appreciatte it :)

sir sensya na dont have any idea with NC30, anyway keep it easy wag ka muna magmamaneho ng mabilis kasi hindi iyan gaya ng kotse na kapag nagkamali ka e nasa loob ka parin ng auto mo. just relax keep your confidence up always at kapag magride ka dont forget to wear safety gear/helmet.

id say the lambretta much sleeker and sexier than the vespa.... droools.

kaso out of production na ito for several decades making it a collector's item. my dad's friends have several units in "hibernation" mode in Baguio. im planning to build myself one from scratch....

I'd have to agree with your comments on the Lambretta. While I only have the Vespa PX, maybe one of these days I'll consider getting a Lammy.

I do know that it will take a lot of time and effort (and also a bit of money) to restore a Lammy to its full glory. Also, I understand that there is a long waiting line at the shops of the Lammy restorers. Good luck on your future project. Btw, if any of these in "hibernation mode" are for sale, pls. let me know. I have a number of friends on the look out to buy.

I'd have to agree with your comments on the Lambretta. While I only have the Vespa PX, maybe one of these days I'll consider getting a Lammy.

I do know that it will take a lot of time and effort (and also a bit of money) to restore a Lammy to its full glory. Also, I understand that there is a long waiting line at the shops of the Lammy restorers. Good luck on your future project. Btw, if any of these in "hibernation mode" are for sale, pls. let me know. I have a number of friends on the look out to buy.

actually im planning to put a GY6 engine into the frame. :)

anyway there is a guy called "the legend" in cubao area. he is the foremost restorer of lammy's here in qc i think. and you are right bout the looong line you have to wait to restore a Lammy's engine. still its more of a labor of love in our part.

I belong here...thats for sure im riding a cbr400rr nc23.....Lets organize an eb.......thanks

count me in sa eb!!! lets decide on a centralized location to meet so it will be fair for others. currently im here in the qc area.

though im an underbone rider (cbr... drools) its best we get all MTC two-wheeled riders together para magkakilanlan.

go! go! go eb!

Guest Leviticus
count me in sa eb!!! lets decide on a centralized location to meet so it will be fair for others. currently im here in the qc area.

though im an underbone rider (cbr... drools) its best we get all MTC two-wheeled riders together para magkakilanlan.

go! go! go eb!

EB? dito ako QC area lang. OK ba kung XRM lang ang ride ko?

Gudam guys!

I'm sorry about this post but i think this is the appropriate thread to address my question.

I have a scooter that i used to go to work everyday, it's service center is in Caloocan and since i live in Parañaque I found a mechanic that can address my problems with my scoot. My problem is that his shop mostly sells XRM's and Dio's and similar scoots or underbones only. I have to wait for him to buy parts for my scoot which will usually take 1 to 2 weeks waiting or more. Nakaka-pagod na sya kasi I feel i am taken for granted, siguro nga talaga it boils down to economics, (wala sya masyadong trabahong nakukuha sa akin) which would bring to me to my question.

I have a Sinski Bigboy, GY6 engine sya. Do you know any shop that can service my scoot within Parañaque or Las Piñas that has available parts as well? Many people would say that it's a lemon type but i still chose it because mura sya for a 150cc displacement I got it for only 51k only.

Thanks in advance!

Gudam guys!

I'm sorry about this post but i think this is the appropriate thread to address my question.

I have a scooter that i used to go to work everyday, it's service center is in Caloocan and since i live in Parañaque I found a mechanic that can address my problems with my scoot. My problem is that his shop mostly sells XRM's and Dio's and similar scoots or underbones only. I have to wait for him to buy parts for my scoot which will usually take 1 to 2 weeks waiting or more. Nakaka-pagod na sya kasi I feel i am taken for granted, siguro nga talaga it boils down to economics, (wala sya masyadong trabahong nakukuha sa akin) which would bring to me to my question.

I have a Sinski Bigboy, GY6 engine sya. Do you know any shop that can service my scoot within Parañaque or Las Piñas that has available parts as well? Many people would say that it's a lemon type but i still chose it because mura sya for a 150cc displacement I got it for only 51k only.

Thanks in advance!

bro. sa may zapote AGV yung name ng shop nya mostly scooter ang ginagawa dun ang mekaniko dun si REY tapos ang may-ari si allan. alam ko magaling yung mekaniko niya dun. near lang sya sa flyover at tapat ng motortrade zapote.

thanks for the quick reply. do you have a scooter rin ba? Sabi kasi sa akin dyan medyo pricey ang parts and services. Anyways kung magaling naman eh who would want a big "abala"? thanks dude

bro, sinagot monaren ang tanong... itry mo muna ang service nila dyan kasi ako madalas magpagawa pero hindi scooter saken underbone po ang alam ko kasi magaling magayos ng scooter yung Rey check mo muna bro.

EB? dito ako QC area lang. OK ba kung XRM lang ang ride ko?

Its not the ride but the rider that counts....Un lagi kong naririnig sa kabilang board. hehehe.

Anyway maganda ngang magkakilanlan tau para we can help each other out. Start ko list willing mag-EB, just add ur name and location para makapagdecide tau kung san ang meeting place:

1. Quicksilver666 - Libis, QC

2. Leviticus - QC

For those of you who are scooter riders like me, don't you hate it everytime there is a checkpoint and we scooter riders are the only ones who get checked?

Looks like discrimination to me.

oks lang sana pero minsan abala din nga. siguro its one way na rin para ma-lessen ang bikenapping kse scooters and ubone naman talaga ang madalas manakaw... isipin mo na lang na para na rin sa protection natin yun... hehehe... imho

oks lang sana pero minsan abala din nga. siguro its one way na rin para ma-lessen ang bikenapping kse scooters and ubone naman talaga ang madalas manakaw... isipin mo na lang na para na rin sa protection natin yun... hehehe... imho

Actually, tama ka rin. Minsan lang kasi, scooter na lang kaysa kotse para mabilis. Pero bumabagal din dahil sa mga checkpoint.

Btw, anong scoot sa avatar mo?

hey guys... will you meet up soon? i'm just a lowly 125cc china-made scooter owner. i use it to go to work and practically had my car sitting at home. :)

it's a commercially available scooter... bought it for only 35k though, brand new.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/LesLacson/07-10-06_1015.jpg

Ganda din naman kahit na China. Sana matibay din.

@asagi - sir it's honda giorno. parang baby vespa ng honda. hehehe. pero pag nagkapera baka ibenta ko din. magpapalit ako ng honda joker....

The general sir nice scoot. actually meron akong friend ganyand din scoot na-set up na nya anlakas din. kaya nga mag-wheely e

@asagi - sir it's honda giorno. parang baby vespa ng honda. hehehe. pero pag nagkapera baka ibenta ko din. magpapalit ako ng honda joker....

Ganda talaga ng mga retro scooters, gaya ng giorno, vino at joker. May nakita ako na joker for sale. Rush sale na yata kasi from about P85-90 thousand, parang P65 thousand na lang. Pls. check MCP at Vespinoy forum if you are interested.