Motorcycles and Scooters

Ser Coffee antay po natin si mr. Motorider at Sir Echo.

Sana maraming pang sumali.

Call ako mga brod. Kelan nyo gusto EB natin?

Kung gusto nyo, sabay na lang natin sa weekly EB ng RR sa daungan. Kung okay lang sa inyo?

1. Motorider - Las Pinas

2. Andrean48 - Pque

3. Echo2knight - Caloocan

4. Rastamataz - Q.C.

ano, kelan na ba at saan?:)

sana malapit na... tulad ng sabado, o kaya bukas... hehe

5.Coffee - Q.C.

kayo? set nyo at darating ako....

bro, wag mo naman ako tawagin ser coffee... nanliliit ako eh...hehehe

Edited by Coffee

Good news guys. I talked with one of the moderators, airing to her our concerns. She told me that she will provide us a room in the group & chapters, provided that we produce the complete list of handles that will be members of the proposed group.

So, I lets make a list here. Kindly post your handle including your location in this thread so that I can make a list.

Cut and paste na lang!!!!

MTC - Bikers

(Premium Motorcycle and Scooter Riders Club)

1. Echo2Knight - Caloocan

guys id like to ask lang kung meron na nga bang city ordinance sa manila about back riders? i was flagged last friday sa may quirino corner south express and we were told na bawal na daw ang back riders since august pa. i wasn't able to read the city ordinance code so di ko ma research properly.

does anyone here have any idea bout this? kawawa naman wife ko kc kung ganun...

guys id like to ask lang kung meron na nga bang city ordinance sa manila about back riders? i was flagged last friday sa may quirino corner south express and we were told na bawal na daw ang back riders since august pa. i wasn't able to read the city ordinance code so di ko ma research properly.

does anyone here have any idea bout this? kawawa naman wife ko kc kung ganun...

Sir niteowl, are both of you in proper attire? (with helmets, high-cut shoes, & long sleeve jackets) Normally they flag motorcyclist who are not "completely dress-up" - it is in our "rules & regulation"

I haven't heard about this ordinance. But it is possible for this ordinance to come out because we are on "terrorist alert".

Edited by johnlove
Sir niteowl, are both of you in proper attire? (with helmets, high-cut shoes, & long sleeve jackets) Normally they flag motorcyclist who are not "completely dress-up" - it is in our "rules & regulation"

I haven't heard about this ordinance. But it is possible for this ordinance to come out because we are on "terrorist alert".

sir,

yes we were in full attire, helmets, pants jackets... it wasnt due to the attire why we were flagged, they said daw na me city ordinance na daw na inissue sa manila regarding backriders.. that, its not permitted anymore. I just wanted to find out where I can get a copy of that said ordinance na rin.

it's really a bummer for us motorist din minsan, especially since I usually pick up my wife in makati whenever she renders overtime work.

I just wish that this ordinance be lifted soon dahil paano naman ung iba na hindi barumbadong motorista.

Good evening po... Riders and BIkers

ask ko lang po kung may naka pag try sa iyo or meron na kayong???

Yamaha( snipper 135)... balak ko kasi bumili...

maganda ba ang power nito?

mas maganda ba sa Suzuki raider 150?

salamat po uli mga Biker's. :cool:

Edited by Coffee
Good evening po... Riders and BIkers

ask ko lang po kung may naka pag try sa iyo or meron na kayong???

Yamaha( snipper 135)... balak ko kasi bumili...

maganda ba ang power nito?

mas maganda ba sa Suzuki raider 150?

salamat po uli mga Biker's. :cool:

Try posting that question sa motorcyclephilippines.com bro, madaming bikers doon, I've heard good feedback about the sniper but di ko alam compared sa Raider 150.

Good news guys. I talked with one of the moderators, airing to her our concerns. She told me that she will provide us a room in the group & chapters, provided that we produce the complete list of handles that will be members of the proposed group.

So, I lets make a list here. Kindly post your handle including your location in this thread so that I can make a list.

Cut and paste na lang!!!!

MTC - Bikers

(Premium Motorcycle and Scooter Riders Club)

1. Echo2Knight - Caloocan

2. hagobel - Rizal/Alabang