Motorcycles and Scooters

parts for your cd450 i think are available in some stores in caloocan, you can buy second hand parts and new parts there... but a bit expensive for the new ones :)... im restoring my cd125 1969 model and hopefully make it run before march ends... bought a lot of parts there.... invested a lot na for the engine alone... pero ok lang, kasi it diverts my attention from work when im tinkering with it :)

... any plans of selling your dads bike?

typo yung sa una kong post, what i meant was a CB 450 twin DOHC, pero hindi ko lang alam kung mabebenta yun, kasi 1989 pa daw nang huling tumakbo yun eh, isa pa kinalas ko muna yung bike para mas maliit ang storage space

Rossi stuns with debut win

Valentino Rossi ripped up the MotoGP formbook with victory on his debut for Yamaha in the South African MotoGP.

The world champion, who joined the struggling team from Honda over the winter, held on after a tough race-long battle with Max Biaggi's Honda.

Spaniard Sete Gibernau was third and the only other man able to stay in touch with the leader in the first race of the new season.

World Superbike champion Neil Hodgson retired his Ducati on his MotoGP debut.

Rossi and Biaggi swapped the lead several times through the race, but Rossi made the decisive move with three laps to go.

Rossi celebrates maiden win

The riders almost touched wheels as the Yamaha blasted past into the lead.

The magnitude of Rossi's performance was demonstrated by the other Yamaha riders in the race, with Norick Abe the next up in ninth place.

It was the company's first race win since Biaggi triumphed in the 2002 Malaysian Grand Prix.

Londoner Shane Byrne, of the Aprilia team, scored a point on his Grand Prix debut with 15th place, one spot ahead of his team-mate, Northern Ireland's Jeremy McWilliams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MotoGP

1. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 43 minutes 50.218 seconds

2. Max Biaggi (Ita) Honda 43:50.428

3. Sete Gibernau (Spa) Honda 43:57.473

4. Alex Barros (Bra) Honda 44:08.885

5. Nicky Hayden (US) Honda 44:14.312

6. Loris Capirossi (Ita) Ducati 44:14.593

7. Colin Edwards (US) Honda 44:19.073

8. Makoto Tamada (Jap) Honda 44:26.753

9. Norick Abe (Jap) Yamaha 44:26.861

10. Carlos Checa (Spa) Yamaha 44:29.502

250cc

1. Daniel Pedrosa (Spa) Honda 42min 04.690sec

2. Randy de Puniet (Fra) Aprilia at 0.536sec

3. Sebastian Porto (Arg) Aprilia 5.859

4. Manuel Poggiali (Smr) Aprilia 24.561

5. Alex de Angelis (Smr) Aprilia 30.018

6. Alex Debon (Spa) Honda 30.653

7. Fonsi Nieto (Spa) Aprilia 31.458

8. Toni Elias (Spa) Honda 31.872

9. Roberto Rolfo (Ita) Honda 31.940

10. Franco Battaini (Ita) Aprilia 35.643.

125 cc

1. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Honda 40:34.318,

2. Roberto Locatelli (Ita) Aprilia at 0.071

3. Casey Stoner (Aus) KTM 2.203

4. Pablo Nieto (Spa) Aprilia 2.416

5. Mike di Meglio (Fra) Aprilia 12.312

6. Gino Borsoi (Ita) Aprilia 13.270

7. Mirko Giansanti (Ita) Aprilia 14.457

8. Steve Jenkner (Ger) Aprilia 15.046

9. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Aprilia 24.835

10. Hector Barbera (Spa) Aprilia 25.266.

Rossi stuns with debut win

Valentino Rossi ripped up the MotoGP formbook with victory on his debut for Yamaha in the South African MotoGP.

The world champion, who joined the struggling team from Honda over the winter, held on after a tough race-long battle with Max Biaggi's Honda.

Spaniard Sete Gibernau was third and the only other man able to stay in touch with the leader in the first race of the new season.

World Superbike champion Neil Hodgson retired his Ducati on his MotoGP debut.

Rossi and Biaggi swapped the lead several times through the race, but Rossi made the decisive move with three laps to go.

Rossi celebrates maiden win

The riders almost touched wheels as the Yamaha blasted past into the lead.

The magnitude of Rossi's performance was demonstrated by the other Yamaha riders in the race, with Norick Abe the next up in ninth place.

It was the company's first race win since Biaggi triumphed in the 2002 Malaysian Grand Prix.

Londoner Shane Byrne, of the Aprilia team, scored a point on his Grand Prix debut with 15th place, one spot ahead of his team-mate, Northern Ireland's Jeremy McWilliams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MotoGP

1. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 43 minutes 50.218 seconds

2. Max Biaggi (Ita) Honda 43:50.428

3. Sete Gibernau (Spa) Honda 43:57.473

4. Alex Barros (Bra) Honda 44:08.885

5. Nicky Hayden (US) Honda 44:14.312

6. Loris Capirossi (Ita) Ducati 44:14.593

7. Colin Edwards (US) Honda 44:19.073

8. Makoto Tamada (Jap) Honda 44:26.753

9. Norick Abe (Jap) Yamaha 44:26.861

10. Carlos Checa (Spa) Yamaha 44:29.502

250cc

1. Daniel Pedrosa (Spa) Honda 42min 04.690sec

2. Randy de Puniet (Fra) Aprilia at 0.536sec

3. Sebastian Porto (Arg) Aprilia 5.859

4. Manuel Poggiali (Smr) Aprilia 24.561

5. Alex de Angelis (Smr) Aprilia 30.018

6. Alex Debon (Spa) Honda 30.653

7. Fonsi Nieto (Spa) Aprilia 31.458

8. Toni Elias (Spa) Honda 31.872

9. Roberto Rolfo (Ita) Honda 31.940

10. Franco Battaini (Ita) Aprilia 35.643.

125 cc

1. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Honda 40:34.318,

2. Roberto Locatelli (Ita) Aprilia at 0.071

3. Casey Stoner (Aus) KTM 2.203

4. Pablo Nieto (Spa) Aprilia 2.416

5. Mike di Meglio (Fra) Aprilia 12.312

6. Gino Borsoi (Ita) Aprilia 13.270

7. Mirko Giansanti (Ita) Aprilia 14.457

8. Steve Jenkner (Ger) Aprilia 15.046

9. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Aprilia 24.835

10. Hector Barbera (Spa) Aprilia 25.266.

this just proves that rossi is the power behind the machine :evil:

maybe if he was driving a proton (from superbike) he could still win! hehe

• 2 weeks later...

guys, baka meron kayong marerecommend sa akin. im planning to upgrade my scooter dio2 sr. magkano kaya magagastos ko? for those who wants to have a sideline help me to modify my scooter. i will pay basta yung reasonbale naman. wag lang masyadong mahal. col or txt me at 0927-2667094. im residing at novaliches, camarin ty!

i like motorcycles! it's been a dream of mine to have one but alas, panay 4 wheeled vehicles ang dala ko. :(

WHICH brings me to my question, motorcycle experts. Is it ok for a newbie biker to start off with a 400 cc and up bike? theyre the only ones allowed on the coastal road and expressways and am planning to buy one. Ok lang kaya? should i build up experience from smaller bikes or derecho na and sign my death certificate? hehe (JOKE LANG!)

Another thing...if i'm gona buy a 400 cc++ bike, what brand and make u experts recommend? HELP ME!!! Lam ko namang MTC guys are the best d b hehe :mtc:

makikidaan lang po... bikers may question lang po.. kse ive heard like a bike club na tumatambay sa petron macapagal, Sunday Riders Club ata yun..may big bike,scooter, underbone etc etc.. anybody heard of them? ok kaya sumali dun?

tsaka meron pa eh.. yung MIB ba yun? nyway i own a scooter lang.. more power to you guys!

SRC nga yun. okay yung grupo na yun. punta ka na lang dun at magtambay. tuwing sabado ng gabi ang tambay nila. huwag kang matakot. mababait yung mga yun kahit mukhang mga gangster. :lol:

yung MIB naman e sa may Shell at the Fort yung nagatambay. tuwing tuesday ng gabi.

meron din sa Shell Maya station. Makati Moto club.