Motorcycles and Scooters

sayang talaga, pero may nakita pa akong store sa may cubao, i think new york street yun, kaya lang puro ducati ata yung binebenta nila.

another dream bike of mis is the new indian chief, hayup sa porma, classic ang dating!!

i think thats access plus they used to carry all japanese but shifted to ducatis

Ei guys, i've been riding bikes for 12 years now. I started with the yamaha 50cc. yung maliit lang na motorbike. Hehehehe! I love rding dirt bikes though, lam nyo yung andrenalin rush especially sa muddy trails. Ginagamit ko is a stock yamaha DT125. La lang. Then i used to have this Yamaha TDR 125cc twin turbo. Euro version sya. 125cc but it has the agilty of a 250cc. Galing nga eh. Kaya lang i have to sell it. My dream bike is te Yamaha R6. Ganda talaga eh. it's a beauty. 1100cc yun. My cousin owns a ducati 999. Atig nga eh. kaya lang i haven't tried it yet kasi she lives in Rome, Italy. Siguro nest year pagpunta ko dun. Have you watched the movie "TORQUE"? Astig din mga bikes dun. APRILA (did I get it right?) yung sa lead dtar dun. yung sa dalawa i think kawasaki yun eh.

To my fellow bikers, rock on dudes.

right dude

aprilia RSV mille r 2002 yun

yun key jay hernandez honda tvr1000rc51, astig din na supersport yun

yun sa chink, forgotdname, honda cbr945 yata

ala pa dude

used to buzz around in an 87 or 88 yata yun na nsr250

sa cousin ko yun eh

am planning on gettin a rsv mille.i'm so hung up on the 2004 model

its on display na sa ultrabikes pasong tamo

damn wanna get out of law school already

nsr 250 is a 2 stoke bike. am iright?

dude matulin yan kaya nga lang pati ang gasoline matulin maubos.

bike ko kase is 2 stroke also like nsr250 kaya lang suzuki siya na 1993 model. SUZUKI WOLF RGV's .

nsr 250 is a 2 stoke bike. am iright?

dude matulin yan kaya nga lang pati ang gasoline matulin maubos.

bike ko kase is 2 stroke also like nsr250 kaya lang suzuki siya na 1993 model. SUZUKI WOLF RGV's .

right on dude

astig nga. in those times when 5 speeders are standard, it already has a sixer

1st will take you up to 80 or 90 already

i cancount the times when i was able to use the 6th, and there aint much

it was already converted too

used to have 2 underseat and 2 on the side exhaust as standard

was converted to 2 each side, made it sound tacky hehe

la makuha replacement eh

then the coil got busted, la makuha replacement, lahat available under voltage

we used 2 car engine coils

lalo bumilis, lalo tumakaw

then one time it was only runningon one cylinder, the others not burning, it can still outrun a ninja250 4cylinder

its a good bike

but its showing its age

besides i want a bigger one

maybe you meant vtr1000 rc51?

no i meant the rvt1000 rc51

the vtr is a totally different machine than the rc51, although it was the base of the rc51, its just the vtr, not the rvt

the vtr only uses the same engine, albeit, notrace tuned

andheres to prove my point

post-61-1080225990.jpg

no i meant the rvt1000 rc51

the vtr is a totally different machine than the rc51, although it was the base of the rc51, its just the vtr, not the rvt

the vtr only uses the same engine, albeit, notrace tuned

andheres to prove my point

see how they switched the letters from vtr to rvt

thats because of the race breeding.

from the base vtr,the honda supersport with vee engine to rvt connoting the vee engine in race trim

hey guys,

got a vespa px

a honda wave.

any questions about the vespa px -- don't hesitate to ask me okay :)

Is that the same vespa that Yellow Cab uses for deliveries?

If so, the original spark plug is CHAMPION L86C....You can find it Campos Rueda at N.Domingo St New Mla...or at United Bearings and Industrial with branches all over

The CHAMPION L86C for your vespa incidentally is the same spark plug the old VW beetles use.

All sports enthusiasts, World Trade Center is holding a sports and leisure show on April 26-28. This will feature different sports equipments. Also through this show, u might probably get some new infos regarding ur fave sports. For those hu's interested on electric, spring and gas guns, u can check out my booth, booth #613. The show is open from 10am-8pm.

For a sneak peek on my mini electric bb guns, click this site

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...234&uid=2055303

text me at 09223287703 for more info regarding the guns

sulat ko lang to ha? fyi.

The Philippine Motorcycle Show

Organizers of this event have been working feverishly for months organizing this event to be held at Eastwood City, Libis from the 22nd to the 24th of April 2004.

The Philippine motorcycle show opens on April 22nd at 4pm. The exhibits, booths, stalls, etc will be open from 4pm until midnight. on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th.

On the 24th between 4pm and 6pm will be motorcycle games and competitions and then after a break for dinner the real party begins at 9pm.

The National Racing Association will hold their 2004 season launch party. The Philippine Scooter Federation will have a celebration party and last but definitely not least we will hold the Motorcycle Philippines 5th anniversary party that members have long been asking for.

There will be live stage shows, raffles and competions. Be sure to visit the Motorcycle Philippines tent where we will have the long awaited t-shirts (long sleeve white and short sleeve black), The new patches are in stock and we hope to have stickers ready before then. The Motorcycle Philippines Girls will be there to help you.

Everyone is invited. We are expecting at least 1,000 bikes to attend (probably a lot more) so you should get their early to get a good parking space.

More news will be added here as sponsors and entertainers sign up.

For information on displays, booths and sponsorship please contact MEET Tel: 4366580 • Fax: 4366581