Motorcycles and Scooters

This is made in Germany.

But, I have never seen it here in Metro Manila.

Ah ok i thought you owned the unit and wanted to brought it back to the Ph.

well there are lots of that bike in Ph and you can convert it or buy the kit to make it a trike.

same here in EU they are bought in two tires then converted to a trike with a kit

this i think will cost you less than importing the bike itself to the Ph.

as we all know importing costs you double with the tax they are charging.

Ah ok i thought you owned the unit and wanted to brought it back to the Ph.

well there are lots of that bike in Ph and you can convert it or buy the kit to make it a trike.

same here in EU they are bought in two tires then converted to a trike with a kit

this i think will cost you less than importing the bike itself to the Ph.

as we all know importing costs you double with the tax they are charging.

Ok, thank you for the information.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

looks like jetski on wheels... :cool::thumbsupsmiley:

anyway, is there a riding school out there aside from the one in SLEX, where you can learn to ride? and how much it would cost? thanks.. :thumbsupsmiley:

back when i was in Ph i remember EL racing in carmona gave a riding lesson di ko lang alam until now kung meron plus you'll get a liscence for the carmona racing circuit back then

Guest Leviticus

hihi.. since tricycles ang main topic..

eto marami na akong nakikita dito sa probinsya ko

post-72133-1235878281.jpg

mostly for delivery [of eggs, softdrinks, and palay; that I have seen so far] but slowly being used as a PUV.

hehe.. may reverse pa eto aside from the 5 gears.

first time I saw it my impression was "hinating motor na kinabit sa kuliglig". I've followed one of these along the provincial highway; we were going about 60 kph.. pareho kaming 150 cc (me in my scooter).

Edited by Leviticus
hihi.. since tricycles ang main topic..

eto marami na akong nakikita dito sa probinsya ko

post-72133-1235878281.jpg

mostly for delivery [of eggs, softdrinks, and palay; that I have seen so far] but slowly being used as a PUV.

hehe.. may reverse pa eto aside from the 5 gears.

first time I saw it my impression was "hinating motor na kinabit sa kuliglig". I've followed one of these along the provincial highway; we were going about 60 kph.. pareho kaming 150 cc (me in my scooter).

Yes, similar one here.

post-204089-1236154788.jpg

post-204089-1236154808.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gud day po mga bikers ng MTC. Sa mga mahilig mag convert ng kanilang mga honda small engine to racing engine. May binebenta ako mga Racing Magneto. Only for HONDA 50cc to 125 cc engine only. Para sa mga Yamaha, pwede rin cya, pero madaming conversion gagawin. For details, check me out na lang sa dito.

Mga sir san po nabibili ng big bike na brand new? o ok lang ba bumili ng 2nd hand na big bike?

gusto ko sana 250cc- 400cc kaso di pa ako marunong mag motor hehe.. ito po magiging first na motor ko

and last what po magandang brand un mura pero pang matagalan?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dennis®

ei sphinx! long time no see. bakit di kita nakikita pag bike night? anyway, meron ride this sunday. manoag tayo. makakasama ka ba? call me kung ok sa sa sunday.