Motorcycles and Scooters

my project is to finish restoring my 1969 honda cd125 twin piston this december... for almost 10 years it was used as space filler sa garahe... three years ago i striped it into a hundred parts and slowly cleaning, inspecting and replacing every single part... i didnt bring it to a competent mechanic kasi i know that i can do a better job than he will, at added cost dahil sa labor fee and hirap din kasi hanap parts ko and besides sarap din mag kutingting ... yesterday i bought a new set of piston rings for the bike and i hope that it would jumpstart my goal in completing the bike before the year ends.

... mga dudes, ano ba ang bike nyo?

...can you post your bikes model and its displacent sa thread and kung anong special features sa ride nyo?

sakin its Honda CD125 1969 twin piston.

thanks

my project is to finish restoring my 1969 honda cd125 twin piston this december... for almost 10 years it was used as space filler sa garahe... three years ago i striped it into a hundred parts and slowly cleaning, inspecting and replacing every single part... i didnt bring it to a competent mechanic kasi i know that i can do a better job than he will, at added cost dahil sa labor fee and hirap din kasi hanap parts ko and besides sarap din mag kutingting ... yesterday i bought a new set of piston rings for the bike and i hope that it would jumpstart my goal in completing the bike before the year ends.

... mga dudes, ano ba ang bike nyo?

...can you post your bikes model and its displacent sa thread and kung anong special features sa ride nyo?

sakin its Honda CD125 1969 twin piston.

thanks

mine 86' kawasaki GPZ400R sports bike :)

• 2 weeks later...

MTC Adults' Choice Awards!

x-mas party • awards night • new year's party

December 29, 2003 (Mon. 9pm)

The Basement, Eastwood City, Libis (CityWalk)

3 celebrations, 1 BIG event!

Mark your Calendars! Details to follow!

F R E E - E N T R A N C E

Beers at P65

Guys, see you on Monday!

!! We will have eheads' Raymond Marasigan + andwich !!

!!We will also have 6cyclemind, NU107's Rock Band of the year!!

These Recording Artists will be playing for us! :mtc:

PULP Magazine will be there! El Gimikero will be there! Teaz will be there!

I hope you guys could come coz its really gonna be fun!

Did i mention that i will be giving away group awards? ;)

:mtc: :mtc:

Friends from this Group, Please come on Monday, 29th, Its really gonna be fun! Bring your friends! This is my gift to you guys! :) See you all there!

mga peeps tanong ko lang kung sino may alam nagbebenta ng yamaha fzr400, honda cbr400 rr, or yamaha xjr 400. this will be my first bike kung sakaling makabili... sana yung mura lang at maayos.. kung may marerecomend kayong ibang models for first timers like me ok din kse eto lang sa tingin ko yung magaan except for the yamaha xjr... tnx! :D