Motorcycles and Scooters

hmmm....mga motor bikes pala dito...akala ko off road mountain bikes..

i dunno much about motor bikes & scooters, but if im not mistaken sa caltex (tama ba?) along boni sa mandaluyong every tuesdays ata may mga tambay na scooter dudes dun. ok din scooters nila...

sa pasong tamo namn, alam nyo n nmn cguro na sa may shopwise andun mad dog na club di ba?

other votes? ako kung saan ang majority dun ako....

i was at shell the fort last thursday... my friend invited me there to meet the motorcycleasia.com dudes........ their quite a cool bunch..... i might drop by there again tonight.....

ride sched with them.... Aug 24.... no definite destination yet.... if interested post lang kayo or pm me....

sa akin e wednesday night okay.

incidentally, kung may taga-paranaque e join kayo sa grupo namin! paranaque riders club. we're trying to form a club. meeting namin e every friday night around 9pm sa may petron station sa dona soledad, better living. pag-umulan ng friday night, nagiging saturday night yung meeting. just drop by. :boo:

bikers, patulong naman... baka may alam kayong magaling mag rebore ng block... i nid to have my bike running kc... ako lang ang gumagawa ng bike ko and parang hobby na rin sakin kasi mag kutingting... pa post nalang dito o pm nyo ko sa recomendations nyo... thanks!

bluetwist: you can have that done at pretty much any motor shop, but just to be sure, why don't you go over to Mang Danny's shop on pasong tamo or Bahrok's shop near Intel Inc so they could refer you to a reputable shop for motorcycles. Their exact addresses and contact numbers can be found on motorcyclephilippines.com. Hope this helps. :glasses:

Blasted weather! i've been itching to take the ponies out for a few laps around the neighborhood all month. :angry:

bluetwist: you can have that done at pretty much any motor shop, but just to be sure, why don't you go over to Mang Danny's shop on pasong tamo or Bahrok's shop near Intel Inc so they could refer you to a reputable shop for motorcycles. Their exact addresses and contact numbers can be found on motorcyclephilippines.com. Hope this helps. :glasses:

Blasted weather! i've been itching to take the ponies out for a few laps around the neighborhood all month. :angry:

thanks man!

hope to ride by your side in the future!

... but while we're on the topic of EB's, why don't we set one? i propose either this coming monday (aug 25) or wednesday (aug 27) night around 8 PM at either Shell Fort, Pier 1 Fort or Starbucks Rockwell... or we could meet at one of these places and ride as a group to the others.

what do you guys think? i need your input guys.

... but while we're on the topic of EB's, why don't we set one? i propose either this coming monday (aug 25) or wednesday (aug 27) night around 8 PM at either Shell Fort, Pier 1 Fort or Starbucks Rockwell... or we could meet at one of these places and ride as a group to the others.

what do you guys think? i need your input guys.

cge set tayo one just for the biker

hay pano yan di me puede dun!

kasi di me biker! (nampotecch lasing naman ako!)

cge ttx na lng