Motorcycles and Scooters

'Busa Beater - 2006 Kawi ZX-14

Update: Kawasaki released more specs on the ZX-14 in February 2006. Claimed crank horsepower is 187 at 9500 rpm (197 with ram-air assistance) and a wholloping 113.5 lb-ft of torque at 7500 rpm.

MOD NOTE: PLEASE RESIZE LARGE PICS FIRST BEFORE POSTING SO AS NOT TO DISTORT THE PAGE.

post-12436-1146568992.jpg

Edited by nataraki®
very nice bike wetkiss! B)

im just curious, how and when do you customize your bike?  like did you buy it brand new stock then just bought better parts for it?  is the paint customized too?  where do you buy parts?

hmmm... it's my cousin's bike... kaso di nanalo sa competition :lol:

nwei, yup halos lhat yta customized na... bought it brand new, well actually di na brand new yung bike niya... pinarepaint lang and he being in the audio mobile business... i think mga gadgets niya ginamit niya sa bike niya...

im not sure lang where he buys the parts and accessories...

:)

Hi bikers... I would like to buy a bike just to go around the neighborhood (probably further :P )

Frankly I have no idea what to purchase or even what to look for in a bike... my friend initially told me to go for bikes with 150-175cc... I was planning to go for a 200cc bike but he told me that it consumes a lot of gas...

So I really need some of your inputs on this... http://www.geocities.com/basted_ph/smileys/ro_emote_help.gif

[QOUTE=motorider]

ako naka-UB ako Suzuki ShogunR. lahat ng bike pede dito. anyway anong grupo mo?

[/QOUTE]

parehas pala tayong chuchuki e

Shogun Pro ride ko.

member ako ng club sa MCP.

PM mo ko kung interested ka sumali sa grupo namin.

Puro kami naka suzook.