• 3 weeks later...

i've been a coffee drinker for many years now... tried almost anything... from as simple as Nescafe to the posh Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Figaro..etc. (which I think are no much better than Mister Donut's coffee)... but what i liked most was the original local arabic coffee... brewed from brass or copper pots here in Dubai... a common drink to warm you up in the extremely cold nights whenever we have desert safaris... it takes hours to prepare the coffee... nothing fancy... no other flavorings... just brewed... maybe it's in the beans... :cool:

i've been a coffee drinker for many years now... tried almost anything... from as simple as Nescafe to the posh Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Figaro..etc. (which I think are no much better than Mister Donut's coffee)... but what i liked most was the original local arabic coffee... brewed from brass or copper pots here in Dubai... a common drink to warm you up in the extremely cold nights whenever we have desert safaris... it takes hours to prepare the coffee... nothing fancy... no other flavorings... just brewed... maybe it's in the beans... :cool:

i have like mister donuts coffee for years and swear by it to be better than starbucks and the other so-called "signature" coffees.