Where Do Call Center Folk Go 2 Unwind?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
may bars ba na bukas ng umaga? i mean. 5 am onwards?

It just so happened that there is

a hang out place being used by the

Call Center people in Cubao Araneta Center

area. This is the Butter Diner. A place where

there is a waitress here that looks very

similar to a more younger version of

"Marian Rivera" at some angles. Very

friendly people. Beer Premium and San Mig

Light is generally even at 5am.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to a few CC's. When I was in libis there was this bar which is opn from 2am onwards that particularly caters to cc agents.

Brown paper bag, the beer is reasonably cheap and the food is great. it's like you're in college all over again. Sadly the alst time I went there it was already under new management and it feels like it losts its magic.

Rufo's in Makati ave serves beer 24 hrs a day.

Something Fishy in Libis. Aside fromm the breakfast buffet that starts at 2am they have a promo there for 6 buckets of beer then a free pulutan for 299. Plus one of their waitress looks like Angel Locsin. Her name was Mayu or Mayo not sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best place for CC people to go after (or before) shift has to be EAT MT ENGLISH. It's just beside mucho's. Mura lang ang beer and food, masarap pa yung food, air condition, cozy yung place and may DJ pa.

It's Open 24 hours kaya gustong gusto ng mga CC people dito. Kapag may araw na tinatakpan lang ng itim na tela yung windows and PRESTO!! gabi na ulit :)).

And the DJ is from a call center in ortigas pa kaya kahit after shift (usually 7:30am) pwede parin siya tumugtog.

The best place for CC people to go after (or before) shift has to be EAT MT ENGLISH. It's just beside mucho's. Mura lang ang beer and food, masarap pa yung food, air condition, cozy yung place and may DJ pa.

It's Open 24 hours kaya gustong gusto ng mga CC people dito. Kapag may araw na tinatakpan lang ng itim na tela yung windows and PRESTO!! gabi na ulit :)).

And the DJ is from a call center in ortigas pa kaya kahit after shift (usually 7:30am) pwede parin siya tumugtog.

I've been here a couple of times with my officemates, great food and good music tapos 24hrs pa. I wish the place was a bit bigger, jampacked sila pag Fridays according to some of my officemates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...