Me, Myself And I

I don't approve MTC friend requests from people I've never met in person. I used to, but not anymore... save for a few exceptions I made.

Those exceptions fall into only 1 of 2 categories - they're either female or special enough for me to exempt from my OC-ness. laugh.gif

So, yeah, I've met all the people on my friends list in person, except for maybe 4 or 5 names...

I like giving away stuff that I will eventually use pala. Like three coffee presses, two of them from Starbucks and one from a hotel (na mga bigay din) which I gave as gifts, so ngayon wala akong magamit. :P I like giving pasalubong to family and friends, bf and his family when I travel, or even when I just find something they might like. It's paying it forward since the Universe had been pretty generous to me. Although sometimes I could be kuripot when it comes to my own purchases.

I may not always agree on a lot of things or make it easy for some people.

I sometimes contradict myself.

I am sensitive and yet brutally honest at times (there, i contradict myself already lol).

I am human too and will often fail but I make up for it.

It's easier for me to say "I love you" than "I'm sorry".

I am not an angel/princess nor do I aspire to become one.

I can be a slut, but I am your slut.

Irony loves me and you can hate me but I don't care.

i can be brutally frank and honest about how i feel... i think it's a curse... i've damaged and even lost friendships from it... in hindsight, after all is said and done, i wish i could either take back what i said (not necessarily making what i said untrue), or i just wish people would accept that it's part of who i am and just let it fly by - just a personality glitch if you would call it that. of course, that's too much to ask... mellow.gif

Edited by maniaclara
  • 2 weeks later...