Me, Myself And I

I'm a virgo so i'm sensitive, serious and intellectual. Very Shy (but i'm learning to come out of my shell) wants to have fun and hang out with cool peeps here in MTC, hope i'm welcome... anyway you'll know more about me if you want to become my friend. and to add to my characteristics i'm also dominant but I know when to give way (just like what my sig indicates) and I have a sixth sense detecting bullshit but naka turn off pag in-love HAHAHA

be thankful when i question or talk when am angry or feeling irked by something that you did and/or said...

am deadlier when i fall silent...

oh and my memory doesn't serve me well when i forgive.

i don't totally forget but i know how to repress the memories...

...but don't wait for me to start digging up the skeletons from where ever i buried them, not good for both of us.

it takes a lot to snap my patience, but definitely like any other thread wound to a spindle it has an end, i don't like my thread running out.

i haven't bought the item called conscience yet, i think they ran out of stock in hidalgo.

i don't regret things that i say and do, life is too short and precious for me to fill it with useless thoughts such as regrets.

i don't dwell on the what may have, could have, should have been. i would like to move on to the next step. (level-up)

i like de-stressing those i love and treasure with a good massage and A LOT of PAMPERING!