China Made Cell Phone

bought a Nokia 6300 clone last week

it uses original Nokia Battery, Charger and Headset

and it looks exactly the same like the original Nokia 6300

however, the phone software loaded is the same software that MyPhone is using

major advantage of having this software is you can use the PC Suite of MyPhone

got it for P2,300

as with all China Phones dual sim, battery drains so fast, standby is only 2 days

I was not able to test all the features of the phone as my sister got hold of it and traded my old SE K800i back to me

• 3 weeks later...

un unang bili ko mas malake pa sa original nokia n82, may tv may mp3 at radio, kaso everytime i want to send message to my friends, ibat ibang letters ang lumalabas, say for example, i pressed A, then C ang lumalabas, and tried its tv, palpak haha, so pinapalit ko kagad ng clone ng iphone, maganda ang sounds, mahirap mag type kasi stylus talaga gagamitin mo and downside is mabilis maubus ang battery and pag nasira mahirap makapaghanap ng replacement, pag nawala ang stylus, mahirap maghanap at kung makahanap ka man, tatagain ka ng mga chinese sa 168, tinanong ko sa sales lady kung magkano, 100 lang daw then i asked the chinese guy again kung magkano, i thought he was going to give me a cheaper price kasi chninese ko din siya ang reply nia sa akin "300" so guys kung bibili kayo ng china phones, ingatan ang batteries and stylus..and also the charger ^_^

btw, made in china nga pero walang chinese functions...way to go hehe

Edited by tempest21
un unang bili ko mas malake pa sa original nokia n82, may tv may mp3 at radio, kaso everytime i want to send message to my friends, ibat ibang letters ang lumalabas, say for example, i pressed A, then C ang lumalabas, and tried its tv, palpak haha, so pinapalit ko kagad ng clone ng iphone, maganda ang sounds, mahirap mag type kasi stylus talaga gagamitin mo and downside is mabilis maubus ang battery and pag nasira mahirap makapaghanap ng replacement, pag nawala ang stylus, mahirap maghanap at kung makahanap ka man, tatagain ka ng mga chinese sa 168, tinanong ko sa sales lady kung magkano, 100 lang daw then i asked the chinese guy again kung magkano, i thought he was going to give me a cheaper price kasi chninese ko din siya ang reply nia sa akin "300" so guys kung bibili kayo ng china phones, ingatan ang batteries and stylus..and also the charger ^_^

btw, made in china nga pero walang chinese functions...way to go hehe

But the other features are quite similar naman? Kasi from what I've seen sa mall, kamukha niya yung totoong iPhone generally.

The battery lasts how long sayo dude? How much does it cost sa 168?

But the other features are quite similar naman? Kasi from what I've seen sa mall, kamukha niya yung totoong iPhone generally.

The battery lasts how long sayo dude? How much does it cost sa 168?

yeah balikbaliktarin mo man sila, china made phones are china made phones..

kung similarity ang paguusapan sa external features na siguro sila magkakaroon ng similarity

kasi kung sa mga inside features..sa mga menu lang yan pero un functions..sobrang layo

batteries would usually last 2-3days kung di mo masydo ginagamit

bibili ka nadin ng phone, make sure di ka nagtatapon ng pera

bumili ka na lang ng original handsets

un pagbili ng china phone ay isa sa mga pinagsisihan ko..

bro, mas mahal sa 168, kung bibili ka man, hanap ka sa mga kakilala mo

2cents ko lang

Edited by tempest21

"its for those who prefer "something of everything". It has a lot of stuff(tv, dual sim capabilities, audio and video player/recorder, touch screen, camera, webcam, BT connectivity, memory card storage, loud speakers) for a phone at dirt cheap price tag. It doesnt necessarily at the best quality. Its not for us who prefer phones that has very good sound quality or excellent connections or the highest camera resolutions. But then for some this works their lifestyle just well. Its widely used in singapore too."

The problem with nokia, sony ericsson, and other 'orig' is because they can't come up with phones that have big 3 inch touch screens, free TV's, dual active sim, really loud loudspeakers, big fonts(they assume that cellphones buyers have their eyes lasered to 20-20) without a price tag above P10,000

By the way, don't expect things to be cheap at 168 mall, their business rent is one of the country's highest.

Edited by johnlove
"its for those who prefer "something of everything". It has a lot of stuff(tv, dual sim capabilities, audio and video player/recorder, touch screen, camera, webcam, BT connectivity, memory card storage, loud speakers) for a phone at dirt cheap price tag. It doesnt necessarily at the best quality. Its not for us who prefer phones that has very good sound quality or excellent connections or the highest camera resolutions. But then for some this works their lifestyle just well. Its widely used in singapore too."

The problem with nokia, sony ericsson, and other 'orig' is because they can't come up with phones that have big 3 inch touch screens, free TV's, dual active sim, really loud loudspeakers, big fonts(they assume that cellphones buyers have their eyes lasered to 20-20) without a price tag above P10,000

By the way, don't expect things to be cheap at 168 mall, their business rent is one of the country's highest.

trudat..got my 1st china phone at a price of 7k i think

As expected, you get what you pay for. Around 3mos ago I bought a 6120 china phone, awa ng Diyos wala na sira na. Hehe. As long as makakatext at tawag naman it will be ok to me na.

BTW, a bit off topic but is the LG KS360 a good choice for its type? 8-10k price tag i think.

imho:

Batteries are the China phone's Achilles heel, I advise you pick a China phone which uses Nokia's battery, & replace it with the original battery.

Normally batteries that comes with China phone last for not more than 2 days. Original Nokia's battery last for up to 4 days.

LG KS360 - is this the one with built in qwerty keyboard?

imho:

Batteries are the China phone's Achilles heel, I advise you pick a China phone which uses Nokia's battery, & replace it with the original battery.

Normally batteries that comes with China phone last for not more than 2 days. Original Nokia's battery last for up to 4 days.

LG KS360 - is this the one with built in qwerty keyboard?

I would assume that you're talking about time between charges and not the life expectancy of the battery.

Edited by xyberguy

new phones in the market

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cherry-s11-blade.jpg

Cherry S11 Blade

VGA Camera

1.8” 65K Color TFT LCD display

Pitch changer

MP3/MP4 payer

FM Radio

GPRS/MMS capable

2GB microSD card

Bluetooth 2.0

Price: Php2,690

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cherry-d20-life.jpg

Cherry D20 Life

1.8” 65K Color TFT LCD display

VGA Camera

MP3/MP4 player

FM Radio

Voice recorder

2GB microSD card

Bluetooth 2.0

Dual Active SIM/Dual Standby

Price: Php2,990

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cherry-d50-inertia.jpg

Cherry D50 Inertia

1.3 MP camera

MP3/MP4 player

FM Radio

built-in Motion Sensor

Bluetooth 2.0

2GB microSD card

GPRS

Price: Php3,690

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cherry-m35-integra.jpg

Cherry M35 Integra

Free-to-Air TV phone

TV Function

2 MP camera

2.2” QVGA TFT LCD display

Dual Camera

MP3/MP4 player

FM Radio

Motion Sensor

2GB microSD card

Bluetooth 2.0

GPRS

Price: Php5,690

well just bought sciphone-iphone china version...first time to use a qwerty touch screen...hirap lang talaga magtxt..yeah you will really need to use the stylus pen ...ok naman sia but honestly still looking for the download software or pareformat to original software . ..just really like to know kung pwede ba ireformat or reprogam iphone china to iphone US program?

• 3 weeks later...

meron akong nabilhan nyan. yung kensgadget.multiply.com. ang galing. pag bumili ka sa kanya ng isa lang, may addtional P500. Halimbawa, sa site nya e P4,000 ang price. Pero pag isa lang binili mo, plus P500 pa. Binibigay lang daw nya yung original price na P4,000 kung bibili ka ng tatlong unit. Wow. Gusto ko lang magkaroon di ko plano i-negosyo. Eto clincher. After one week, nag-ngongo ang speaker. Pagbalik ko sa kanya, depreciated na raw value ng cellphone ko. In short, pag pinalitan nya ng same unit, may additional akong babayaran. So ang nangyari dahil ayokong magbayad ng additional, ayun, binigyan ako ng lower model. Nadale ko ng manlolokong chekwa. Hindi naman lahat ng chekwa e ganoon. Eto lang ang kakaiba. Whew.

meron akong nabilhan nyan. yung kensgadget.multiply.com. ang galing. pag bumili ka sa kanya ng isa lang, may addtional P500. Halimbawa, sa site nya e P4,000 ang price. Pero pag isa lang binili mo, plus P500 pa. Binibigay lang daw nya yung original price na P4,000 kung bibili ka ng tatlong unit. Wow. Gusto ko lang magkaroon di ko plano i-negosyo. Eto clincher. After one week, nag-ngongo ang speaker. Pagbalik ko sa kanya, depreciated na raw value ng cellphone ko. In short, pag pinalitan nya ng same unit, may additional akong babayaran. So ang nangyari dahil ayokong magbayad ng additional, ayun, binigyan ako ng lower model. Nadale ko ng manlolokong chekwa. Hindi naman lahat ng chekwa e ganoon. Eto lang ang kakaiba. Whew.

lessons learned. kaya onting ingat tayo lalo na pag sa mga ganung modus.

Parang sugal talaga if you buy china phones.

But even in Nokias, this sort of thing(factory defects) happens.

Better buy at SM, medyo mahal ng konti, but they replace defective units - no questions asked.