Players That Earned Your Respect

si kobe, how he has changed over the years... i really respect him now

Yes he has matured. At the same time he is now surrounded by good players. I just find it stupid for people to say that he won three rings because of Shaq. For me these people don't know what they're talking about. At the same time they don't understand the game of basketball.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Derek Fisher... I used to think he is a weak link, but time and time again he gives the Lakers what they need to win... taking a charge, hitting a shot to stop a rally, hitting a gamewinner, making a contested fastbreak lay-up with 3 Celtics all over him...I can go on and on... this guy is just a winner.... :lol:

Paul Pierce - He look like a megastar and role model to me to me since James made his "LeTraitor" TV special.. Sticked to his team no matter how it sucks 'till he got some help to win the ring

Kevin Durant - While James is on his self-serving "Go-f#&k-yourself-cleveland" ESPN TV special a.k.a "The Decision", Durant took a pat on the back by signing his contract extension to 5 years guaranteeing his team of stability and continous growth under his leadership.