Unusual Things You Find Attractive

I like a woman that's more clothed than those with more skin showing. She is decent, formal looking and yet not the "manang" type. She is modern without appearing slutty. Mini skirts are ok. Just above the knee, but not too far up the thighs. Short sleeves and baby-tees are fine, but spaghetti straps or even strapless tops are a little bit way off for me. I always have the impression that such a woman will take off her clothes for me (if I get her to undress), and not just for any other man.

Not to mention, I find an intelligent and self-willed woman very attractive. She may be outfitted to appear a little conservative, but a forward-looking and liberated way of thinking is a "wow" for me. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

(..Hmm.. unusual na pala ako.. :lol: )

I had a crush on a lesbian before..

What was unusual was that she was so tall and skinny (played volleyball), had no boobs (well, she had little girlie boobies that were rock-hard..), long hair that smelled of shampoo all the time, and did not give me the time of day..

But persistence paid off for me (hence the knowledge of the rock-solid boobies).. ;)

Long story short.. She did not dig me and she really liked girls..

Lesson learned from this: "Compatibility" (or proper sexual orientation) :blink: :blush:

Until today, I still find tall, lanky girls with no boobies, and nice-smelling hair to be a big turn on..

I get a hard-on every time I pass the colgate-palmolive factory.. :lol: