• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unusual Things You Find Attractive

Guest redhotlips

~left handed guys

~guys who look good when wearing Wayfarers ^_^

~guys na mukhang mabango pa rin kht naligo na sa pawis

Edited by redhotlips
~left handed guys

~guys who look good when wearing Wayfarers ^_^

~guys na mukhang mabango pa rin kht naligo na sa pawis

too bad am only qualified in the "left-handed guys" factor :lol: lefty herre... u should visit Kaliwete Thread @ Groups Section to see fellow lefties there...

mukha ba akong mabango kahit naligo sa pawis? basta malayo sya sakin pwede naman hehehe

hmmm...back to topic...

-- a lady who appreciates old school hip-hop music...and this would be the back-in-the-day rap s**t...like from the days of Rakim, Tupac, B.I.G, Dre, (the old school) Snoop (he's commercialized now, too bad, hehe), Xzibit, Jay-Z, Ice Cube...and...Marshall Mathers of course :evil:

-- a lady who likes pizza and pasta as much as i do :lol: (that's not quite unusual, yeah, hehe)

- a lady who likes True Faith music (that's unusual, huh? :lol:)

i want:

an above-average looking girl who logs on the internet and chatrooms because she is a romantic at heart and believes that a guy with wit and a good sense of humor can beat 6 pack abs any day...

incidentally, if i do end up with 6 pack abs... then im changing what i posted to:

girls who ask for cum shots just so they can view my 6 pack abs!!! ohhhh yeaaaahhh!

*its interesting how my intelligence decreases as my muscle mass increases* lol

• 2 weeks later...
i want:

an above-average looking girl who logs on the internet and chatrooms because she is a romantic at heart and believes that a guy with wit and a good sense of humor can beat 6 pack abs any day...

incidentally, if i do end up with 6 pack abs... then im changing what i posted to:

girls who ask for cum shots just so they can view my 6 pack abs!!! ohhhh yeaaaahhh!

*its interesting how my intelligence decreases as my muscle mass increases* lol

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

i go after men who are below me in the food chain lol.

nah, i kid. i like men who are either 1. too "butch"/ barumbado/ dirty or 2. prettier than me.