How I Met Your Mother

bukas na. sa US.

;)

guys, when ba ang season premiere nito? thanks! watched all seasons within the year (i know, i know, i was late coming into the HIMYM bandwagon) but seriously, this is one good show! NPH is the best, makes you forget he was Doogie Howser once.

now, he is truly L E G E N D A R Y !

^_^

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4333/15453542042880937883.jpg

Two episodes will be aired back-to-back:

The Best Man

While Barney prepares for his wedding to a mystery bride, he and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding, including when Marshall and Lily announced they are having a baby. Meanwhile, Robin considers telling Barney she has feelings for him.

The Naked Truth

When Marshall gets the job of his dreams, he worries that once the company discovers videos he made in the past, they may rescind the offer. Meanwhile, Ted can't decide whom to take to the Architects' Ball.

Love the season premiere especially the Barney & Robin moments including their dance scene. *thumbsup* :D

"I know we didn't work out the first time. And I know it doesn't make any sense but I can't shake this feeling that we belong together. Is there any part of you that wants to try again?" - Robin to Barney / Barney to Nora

Edited by charmingcindy26

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i just don't want Robin and Barney to end up together! i dunno, it's kinda... weird. knowing that Robin is smoking hot (except for being an emotional dolt sometimes, can't decide between boyfriends and stuff) and Barney the womanizer... it's just weird. i just hope Robin ends up with someone not from the gang (we all know Ted's not gonna be that ONE)

I have long wanted to watch How I Met Your Mother, but the daunting task of having to watch plenty of bygone seasons always was the cause for me to put it off.

And then this comes along:

"Skip: "How I Met Your Mother"

They keep promising it will get better… and it doesn't. How much more emotional abuse can we take from this show?"

Source.

Now, that just makes me sad.

I have long wanted to watch How I Met Your Mother, but the daunting task of having to watch plenty of bygone seasons always was the cause for me to put it off.

And then this comes along:

"Skip: "How I Met Your Mother"

They keep promising it will get better… and it doesn't. How much more emotional abuse can we take from this show?"

Source.

Now, that just makes me sad.

article was on point tho .. they keep yoyoing the "mother" character .. not even stinson can keep people entertained for 2 more years .. marshall and lily are pretty much done what with the pregnancy about to happen .. barney and robin getting hitched will take the fun out of stinson.. i watch bec i have invested time on the series i also feel the last few seasons being forced

i just hope VIctoria isn't the mother...she's not that pretty, she's got weight, and come on, a cupcake baker for Ted Mosby? (not that i dislike bakers mind you, but it seems overly ingratiating to invest your time in how many years watching the show only to find out Ted's first real relationship in the series turned out to be the mother)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sigh... i'm beginning to look at this show the way the critics look at it. adding Kal Penn as Robin's new boyfriend sucks all kinds of ass. there's really no chemistry between them at all - and come on, he's not even half as hot as Robin's other exes! how much more emotional torture must we undergo? there's not even a single new clue this season as to who the mother is!