• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Overrated Nba/pba Players

an overrated player for me that's currently playing now is rondo. can't even develop a reliable jump shot. his short comings were often covered up by KG, ray allen and pierce. sure he can penetrate the D and make plays for the team but with the way defenses are being played, they tend to favor guards who can score and Rondo is being left open by opposing guards because they know he can't hit the side of the backboard with his jumpshot. not to mention he is a very bad free throw shooter for a guard that's embarrassing and yet they still rate him as a top guard of the league.

an overrated player for me that's currently playing now is rondo. can't even develop a reliable jump shot. his short comings were often covered up by KG, ray allen and pierce. sure he can penetrate the D and make plays for the team but with the way defenses are being played, they tend to favor guards who can score and Rondo is being left open by opposing guards because they know he can't hit the side of the backboard with his jumpshot. not to mention he is a very bad free throw shooter for a guard that's embarrassing and yet they still rate him as a top guard of the league.

I'm convinced. Pero may konting bias ako dahil hindi siya naging professional nung nasa Dallas sya. :lol:

I'm convinced. Pero may konting bias ako dahil hindi siya naging professional nung nasa Dallas sya. :lol:

that pitstop was a Diva moment for him, he tried to sabotage the team when he didnt get what he want from the coach so he tried to be a prima donna about it. besides their offense suffers when he is on the floor. good thing carlisle benched him for the remainder of his stay. unril they decided to get rid of him.

speaking of dallas, i remember the first time Odom was traded to the team. you could see it on his play. he didn't want to be in Dallas although cuban was happy when they got him. he found out later that odom wasn't happy being in Dallas away from the team he didn't want to leave but didnt want him. the lakers.

and now when Jordan didn't flip flopped to the clippers after agreeing to sign with dallas. kind of feel for cuban, i mean he is trying to get really good players to make the team competitive but some of them don't want to be there.

Edited by hahnz

i just stumbled upon this player who i read is getting 70 million over five years. Khris Middleton of the bucks. Do you think he is worth this much money? I think guys like Tristan Thompson are pretty common in players being paid this much money. It's not just Tristan Thompson theres a player on each team getting this much money, the question is, are they worth the money being paid to them? or is it just good strategy on the player's part to negotiate that type of amount because down the road they don't know how good they will still be, getting injured or having a bad season in the future.

Each team has their players' salary listed so you can find out how much money the player on that team is being paid. The only advantage a team has over the player is if the player has a guaranteed contract each season. Regardless if the player gets injured and doesn't play if he has a guaranteed contract he still gets paid. A non guaranteed contract like Anderson Varejao is an advantage for the team. Because if he gets injured and doesn't play, he doesn't get paid.

this is the link for all nba teams' player salaries

http://en.hispanosnba.com/salaries/teams/